Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

My RCU & Marking a forum rea

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

My RCU & Marking a forum rea

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 06:19 PM
peek49230

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My RCU & Marking a forum rea

Is there anyway to setup my profile not to go to the RCU mainpage when marking a forum as being read? I have subscribed to all of the forumns that I am interested in and can go to My RCU. If I read a forum and mark it as read, it kicks me out to the main page again and I have to selec My RCU again.

Chris
Old 11-07-2002, 07:08 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are you marking the forum as being read from inside the forum itself? The default is to send back to the homepage as it doesn't know if you entered the forum from MyRCU or from the homepage. I could add a redirect option but am rather working to make the forum homepage customized with the lists of just the forums you want on there. This way the homepage will have everything that you want on it and you can add or remove forums whenever. Now that the search feature code is done this is my next task.
Old 11-07-2002, 09:54 PM
peek49230

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I was marking the forum read from within the forum. It really isn't that much of a problem. Just thinking..... Keep up the good work.

Chris
Old 11-07-2002, 11:24 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once I get a few minutes I'll work on the home page customizing...the search took me far less time than I expected. Still working on load balancing our servers though so I put off development until that is done and humming along. I anticipate that I can get to it soon though.