Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Feedback question

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 10:22 PM
team43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feedback question

d dogg and I did a trade on RCU and I made the offer and so on and he accepted and we thought all was good, anyways he got my package today and I am waiting on his to arrive, which I have no worries about anything. My question is this. He is unable to leave me feedback and I cant leave him any either. When I try to it keeps saying I was not part of the trade. Now, Derrick and I have spoken a few times by phone and email almost daily the trade was made and as far as I know by the correct procedures. Why cant we leave feedback for one another. Is there a membership I need to pay or anything in order to receive or give feedback? I would Like to leave feedabck for him if at all possible. He is a great guy to deal with. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-14-2006, 10:57 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Feedback question

Did you or he make your offer through the Make Offer tool or through the Ask Seller a Question tool?

What ad was this trade done through?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:51 PM
team43

Yes I made the offer by clicking the make offer button. I then clicked the dot for trade, entered value of my stuff and so on and so on. Here is the ad link http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=244287

Thanks for the reply
Old 12-14-2006, 11:57 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

You and he cannot post feedback because he didn't accept your offer through the site. He accepted it through email then marked the ad sold to a non-member.

I corrected this and marked your offer as accepted. You and he can now rate each other.

BTW, enjoy your RC 10. I remember when those were first released. They cleaned up at every major race they were entered in for several years. It's a great car.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:14 PM
team43

Thank you JWN,

Yea I have 1 more sitting here I bought back in 1985 I think it was, paid dearly for it I do remember that. I am in the process of trying to get enough parts to restore one to like new and this was a good start. Just something else to take up space along with all the other RC cars sitting here. Thanks again
Old 02-04-2007, 11:25 PM
brn2fly
My Feedback: (190)

How can I change a rating. After I left a rating the seller rejected my offer and the rating is still there and I would like to change it to a positive one as we came to a agreement which pleased both of us. Thanks for you time Andy
Old 02-04-2007, 11:41 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

Go through the same steps you did when you originally posted your rating. The one you submit now will replace the one previously left.