Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

display page width?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 11:53 AM
Bucko
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default display page width?

I am having a problem with the width of page display at the level of the thread topics... the display runs off the page to the right generally about the "#views" column... i.e., the page width exceeds the size of the display area so that to view items on the right of the page you must shift the screen to the right.

Levels in the RCU heirarchy both above and below this level display properly & within a single page width... only at this level is there a problem

E.g., the actual TEXT of all ads and replies are displayed within of a single display page, but the LIST of TOPICS for a given category exceeds this single page display size by about 25-30% ... just enough so that you do not have access to all the info and buttons without shifting the whole frame over to the right.

It appears that this excess width is primarily in the Topics column.

Can someone please provide some insight as to how to set the page width so as to eliminate this problem? And why should it only be at this level and no other?

Thanks, Bucko