Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Help needed

Old 12-06-2007, 03:21 PM
schlags62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed

I have recently traded another member. I shipped and he received my shipment(he signed the receipt) Prior to this we emaied daily and now that he has my stuff I have not reveived my shipment and he will not return pm's, emails or anything.
Is there any way I can get his phone number? Or any Ideas of what to do? He had excellent ratings and all looked good prior to this?

Any help would be appricated, I have only been a member for 10 months, so I am fairly new!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:24 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help needed

I'm sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

Please fill out the fraud complaint form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This will post a formal complaint against the other member and allow us to properly track the situation. When you do this, you will be provided the member's contact information. You should also have their contact information as listed on the invoice they sent you when they accepted your offer.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:16 PM
schlags62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there any way you can get me his phone number I am not having much luck?
Old 12-07-2007, 02:19 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please PM me the ad #.