Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

I Got Scamed.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:46 PM
JB COMP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Got Scamed.

I paid $350 for a CRT (I sent the money on a Feb 1) and still have not got it, he said he shipped it right after I sent the money then about a week later I asked for a tracking number and he said he spelled my address wrong and he will have to re ship it, he said he would ship it Fri the 8th and a e-mail him Sun the 10th for a tracking # and he said he wasn't going to ship it till Mon the 11th I asked him for a Tracking # on Tue he said he left it at his work he would send it tomorrow (Wed) but no answer from him.

Can ya'll do anything about it, it was a ad on RCU his name was ********* he also had a revo for sale when I got the CRT. so he might be scamming the person who bought the revo he had for sale too.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:16 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I Got Scamed.

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

Please remember the forums are not for posting complaints or warnings about other members. Because of this, the person's name you have been dealing with has been removed from your above post.

Please fill out the fraud complaint form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This will post a formal complaint against the other member and allow us to properly track the situation. It will also alert anyone who reviews one of his ads that an unresolved complaint is open against him.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:38 PM
JB COMP

oh, sorry. I didn't know I couldn't list the name of the person. I'll fill out the forum.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:15 PM
JB COMP

I filed a compliant with the FBI internet faud, so we'll see if I get my money back.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:27 AM
rellekndak

JB COMP is awsome!! He helped me out alot! I really hope you get your problem resolved.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:37 AM
JB COMP

ORIGINAL: rellekndak

JB COMP is awsome!! He helped me out alot! I really hope you get your problem resolved.

thanks for that, that made my whole year (kidding, just my day) well I found out he didn't even have the truck to begin with (i've talked to the person that actually owns) and that guy gave all fake contact info on his RCU account, so I contacted paypal and I'd getting them to send his contact info then I'll get his local police to do something. since you can go to jail for righting a bad check this has to be worse right?

(BTW you spelled awesome wrong)