Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Caution of Deadbeat Seller Alert

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Caution of Deadbeat Seller Alert

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 02:07 PM
rc_bildr
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caution of Deadbeat Seller Alert

If anybody has read my other thread then you know I have been trying to get my money back from a seller on this site. The seller accepted my offer on a Raptor 90SE helicopter kit. I paid him within hours of the agreement. He sent me nothing. I have had no contact with him for weeks until after Paypal sided with me in the complaint I filed against him. He is now accusing me of having received the kit and trying to scam him. Funny as he failed to provide any proof he even sent the kit and now he is after me, what a joke. All he has to do to make this all go away is either provide proof he sent me the kit, which I am sure he did not, or refund my money, which he hasn't! This seller has three unresolved complaints against him on here and anyone who wants to know his ID feel free to contact me and I will pass it along. Be sure I will not let this pass and let him keep my money for nothing.