Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 Issues with offers not being placed >

Issues with offers not being placed

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Issues with offers not being placed

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:40 AM
My Feedback: (569)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Issues with offers not being placed

So I entered offers for a couple of items last night and received error messages regarding their submission.

When I checked "view offers" it appears that my offers have been placed but I have received no email notification of that fact and I'm not getting any responses from the seller.

Also had a problem this morning when trying to "rate" a seller who I purchased an item from.....below is what I cut and pasted from the error message.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what's going on and how to solve it?

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:

Open the www.rcuniverse.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
Old 10-21-2008, 12:21 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Issues with offers not being placed

Is this problem continuing today? If so, when you see the error, scroll to the very bottom of the page and highlight the lower left hand corner of the page. Invisible text should then be displayed with RCU1, RCU2, RCU3, etc. Let us know what it says and we will know which machine needs our attention.