Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Unresponsive Buyer

Old 01-08-2009, 07:59 PM
et2willi
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unresponsive Buyer

On December 29th. 2008 I received an offer from ******** to buy my MINI-T, classified ad I accepted the offer and have not recieved payment or heard back from him. I sent him an e-mail on the 7th asking if he still intends to purchase the item but I have not received a reply. I know I can cancel the sale but I don't want to mess up my ratings. Is there any way to resolve this?
Old 01-08-2009, 09:00 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Unresponsive Buyer

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member. If the buyer fails to follow through with the transaction, you should post an appropriate rating to their account, then mark their offer as Transaction Incomplete. In this way, they cannot harm your ratings, then you can relist the item.

Also please note that other members should not be called out specifically in the forums. For this reason, their name and the specific ad # have been removed from your above post.