Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

declined pay pal

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 01:13 PM
ndforspd
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default declined pay pal

I had recieved a off on a turbine smoke system i had on rcu. I marked it sold .and after horseing around with my buyer for two days . he finally opened a paypal account. he sent me a echeck. pay pal just sent me a email declining his funds . what should i do with this guy. paypal said they would try again in 3 days. I had 1 other offer from a member with excelent rateings and sold to a new member with no rateing , stupid me . how should i handel this . thank you ndforspd
Old 01-14-2009, 01:17 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: declined pay pal

It is entirely up to you, but whatever you do, stay in contact with the buyer and make sure you and he keep each other informed of what is going on. You want to sell your engine and the buyer wants to buy it, so ultimately as long as you get paid, in a reasonable amount of time of course, everything should be fine.