Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

I got scammed!!!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Jim5150

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got scammed!!!

I have reported this situation in all manners aloud on RCU and haven't gotten any feed back from anyone. I thought I would post here and see if someone would look into my situation and get back to me.

This is so upsetting. The guy posted a nice pic and sent junk.
His RCU Name: ofnaking
His ad: 545277
My ad: 543971

I filed a report which is unresolved. It explains the whole thing. Please let me know what you (RCU) have done. I would appreciate the help. He scammed me and it is obvious. I don't see how he is still aloud to be an active member.

I don't think that loyal members like me like to have guys like ofnaking on the site.

Thanks for your time.
Jim
Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I got scammed!!!

I am sorry you are having problems with another RCU member.

ofnaking has been suspended from the site in direct response to the complaint you have filed. This is all we can do. The next step you should seriously consider is filing charges against him with his local police as well as with the FBI's internet fraud division.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Jim5150

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got scammed!!!

Thanks for the info.

The IC3 FBI unit was my next step. I feel I have gave him enough chances and it's time to get him in the system. I hope something happens.

Thanks for your help and informing me of the suspension. I didn't know he had been suspended.