Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Upgrade Question

Old 12-08-2009, 12:06 PM
cspano
My Feedback: (100)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrade Question

I want to put more photos in my adds, I paid 10.00 several days ago to upgrade but have not had any conformation and can't see where to add more photos?
Every time I click on the link it takes me to the page where you need to pay to upgrade so what gives? Also if I want to reduce my price how do I get my add to say reduced in bold blue like other adds?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:00 PM
kantfunkshin
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: Upgrade Question

Im not sure about the extra photos but as for the price reduction- You have to edit the ad then lower the price there and the amount reduced has to be a certain percentage off of the original price you put it up for, if not everyone would just reduce by $1 to get it to the top of the results.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:09 PM
cspano
My Feedback: (100)

Default RE: Upgrade Question

Thanks!! I have been reading a lot of posts and think I've got this thing figured out. It is really nice to have a site like RCU to sell and trade stuff.