Go Back  RCU Forums > Aircraft - electric – Multi-rotors (Drones) > Multi-rotor Beginner
Drones with controllers that have viewing screen >

Drones with controllers that have viewing screen

Community
Search
Notices
Multi-rotor Beginner This is a help section for multirotor beginners.

Drones with controllers that have viewing screen

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 07:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drones with controllers that have viewing screen

Looking to treat myself to a drone must have a 5.8 built in screen and be virtually idiot proof . There seems to be few around as they all seem to rely on Phones which I detest . Only 2 that I see that may be suitable are the Husban 501 or the much dearer Upair one with 2k camera and 5.8 FPV monitor.Does anyone have opinions on either or are there seperate screens available that one can easily use instead on any of the \phone models.
Thanks for any advice
Old 12-21-2018, 02:34 PM

Any reason this thread is shown as having NO replies when there have bee 11 Oooooops Sorry silly me got the wrong forum

Last edited by camyaj; 12-22-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by camyaj
Looking to treat myself to a drone must have a 5.8 built in screen and be virtually idiot proof . There seems to be few around as they all seem to rely on Phones which I detest . Only 2 that I see that may be suitable are the Husban 501 or the much dearer Upair one with 2k camera and 5.8 FPV monitor.Does anyone have opinions on either or are there seperate screens available that one can easily use instead on any of the \phone models.
Thanks for any advice
I was thinking about going that route, with purchasing a drone which has a remote with a viewing screen, but then, I thought about it a little more deeply. Would the buitl-in monitor (A) drain tx battery faster, (B) hinder the output of the radio wave, hence shortening the range that the drone would be able to fly if the monitor has o use some of the power that the tx would normally reserve for the broadcasting signal. So, I opted for a non-monitor embedded Tx. On another note, I do like the Yuneeq q500, though! May buy one in the future!