Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Cheerson CX-10 Controller?

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

Cheerson CX-10 Controller?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Zancie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheerson CX-10 Controller?

So, brand new to RC universe and indeed RC as a whole, so hello!

Christmas is fast on its way and I wanted to try out a smaller Quadcopter to see if I even wanted to get into the world of RC, so I chose to get the Cheerson CX-10, Mostly because I have no knowledge of RC helicopters nor do I want to spend 40+ on something I won't want to use, so I got it off amazon for about $20, got it a couple weeks later.

This thing is a nightmare! I have so many connectivity issues. The first day I got it, connecting it was very spotty but now it won't even connect, The controller (Or would I say transmitter?) has a power indicator ( A small Red light) and it continually flashes, when the helicopter itself is on and is trying to confirm the connection with the controller it beeps constantly, the standard sync sequence doesn't work, it just won't connect at all.

I really want to get into RC, specifically FPV but I want to make sure I like it before I pour money into it, can anyone help me?

I will be happy to send images and provide additional information, and thank you for the help!
Old 12-15-2014, 07:05 PM
randall1959
My Feedback: (11)

Try a fresh battery in the controller. Turn on the quadcopter first, then turn on the controller. Maybe it will rebind. Otherwise, it is hardly more than a toy. You get what you pay for. Personally I would have gotten a Syma XC5.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Syma-X5C...item43caf67a88
Old 01-12-2015, 11:38 PM
ChineseSavior

cheerson cx-10 is a fun quad but a lot of them have wierd glitches. Still my fav quad tho!.

Try turning the controller on first for a second or two before switching on the quad. Repeat power cycle as needed.