Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Good, Cheap quads for beginners/intermediate flyers.

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

Good, Cheap quads for beginners/intermediate flyers.

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 12:13 PM
ActiveSurfer.JC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good, Cheap quads for beginners/intermediate flyers.

Budget - $15 - $50NZD

1 JJRC JJ - 1000 - Pros $17NZD on flash sale, flying time around 8 mins, control distance is around 100m (328 feet), fast flyer in high rates (as you get better it get better with you). Cons - charging time is about 50mins.

Link to a safe website to buy it:

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...tml?vip=395390

Random details:
Copter battery: 3.7V 250mAh lipo battery (built-in)
Copter weight: 27g
Copter size: 8 x 8 x 3.3cm

2 - JJRC H31 - live by a pool, river, lake or in a place where it rains a lot this beginner drone is for you. Pros - waterproof ability allows the drone to be waterproof to 50cm depth underwater, has headless mode, 6 gyro stability, can fly with slightly deformed prop so you won't need to buy many, detailed control distance: 70~80m, flight time 8-10min. Cons - Around 60min charge time, the drone drops when it gets a low battery instead of lowering itself to the ground, almost uncontrollable when it hits high rates.

Random details:
Weighs 0.073 kg
Battery is 3.7V 400mAh Lipo
Size: (L x W x H): 29 x 29 x 9cm / 11.42 x 11.42 x 3.54 inches

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...tml?vip=395558

If you are looking for a micro quad here is one:

Cheerson CX-10: Pros - low voltage warning, portable, can fly outdoors in wind, hardy (I have dropped mine from the hight of a two story building and it landed on hard dirt when I found it flew straight away - don't try this) fast flyer in high rates (as you get better it get better with you). 4-8 mins flight time, 8-12 min charge time. Cons - props are easily broken, if something breaks in drone you need to be careful as to not break the small wires and motors.

Random details:
Size 4 x 4 x 2.2cm (1.5 x 1.5 x 0.8inch

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...tml?vip=395635
Old 11-14-2016, 04:14 PM
QuadAddict24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely love the CX-10. It was my first drone. But with drones like that, you can grow out of them quickly. So I usually tell people to start with something on a slightly higher-end. I would say a drone like the UDI U818A is a great place to start for most people.

Last edited by QuadAddict24; 07-26-2017 at 09:32 AM.