Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

MVVS 90cc twin????? Any chance?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Greg Cothern
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MVVS 90cc twin????? Any chance?

Any chance MVVS will make a twin using the 45??? Would love to see a 90cc range twin that is not overweight. The 116 is a bit too large for the birds I am wanting.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:46 PM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MVVS 90cc twin????? Any chance?

nope,
They will slowly converge to accepted classes like short stroke 40, 50, 80cc ....250cc whilst keeping their out of line square stroked monster engines 43 58 and 116cc.
A very busy and dedicated bunch they are, at the same time up to their neck in electric motors.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Greg Cothern
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a shame, I would bet a twin built with 2 of the 45 cylinder jugs would not only pull a stump in this class but be pretty light to boot! I would go for the 116 but it is a bit heavy and too wide for most 100cc birds, but love the reports on the power it puts out. This is why I think a twin 90 would be awesome!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The new breed from MVVS will be short stroke engines for sure That would allow 45 (43cc) cylinders/pistons on a smaller case, if timing allows it. Otherwise, new wax molds for the porting will be required.
These engines will be as powerful, smaller and lighter.