Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

DOA Double Horse

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 09:19 AM
scjpoly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DOA Double Horse

I ordered a Syma 9116 Double Horse from XHeli and when it arrived, it had obviously been used before as it had some scratching on the body. I charged it and tried to fly it yet it would not receive all of the commands form the remote. Being new to helicopter flying I talked with my father who has been in R/C for many years. After getting chewed out for buying a cheaper model trainer he told me that the helicopter had issues and to send it back. I wrote and received an RMA and returned it at my own expense. After 3 weeks a new one arrived that is DOA right out of the box. I wrote again and no reply. I wrote a second time through customer service and no reply. Like many others that have had problems it's obvious to me that we are receiving faulty items. I found the post below. I am now convinced that it is just talk and there is something going on so I plan to turn this over for internet fraud since Xheli refuses to acknowledge my issue or do anything about it. I should have read the forums more before buying. Being that I work in multimedia I think maybe a nice article with video should be sent to all of the folks that I have done work for in the media. I am sure they would take an interest in this issue along with all of the issues that can be found all over the internet about Xheli.<o></o>

“From: LA, CA, USA<o></o>

Status: offline hello, my name is john and i am the guy in charge of all the customer service support for nitroplanes.com on rcuniverse. just to let people know, xheli.com is now under our management and we will definitely put customer service as our #1 priority now and if you there's anything we can do to help, feel free to PM me or drop a line at our rcu support forum .
< Message edited by nitrostaff1 10/22/2007 3:09 PM >
customer service forum
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_456/tt.htm”<o></o>

Old 08-13-2012, 08:40 AM
RTCharlie

Default RE: DOA Double Horse

What is your order number for the helicopter? 

-Charlie 
Old 08-13-2012, 02:16 PM
scjpoly

order #yhst-94582326164583-529144
Old 08-14-2012, 09:33 AM
RTCharlie

When you said the second helicopter was DOA, what was damaged?

-Charlie 
Old 08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
scjpoly

Hi Charlie,

DOA = Dead On Arrival. Look the bottom line is that the helicopter does not work and is definitely defective. I understand saving a sale and I appreciate the advise you are trying to give me. Like I said I am convinces that this model of Syma helicopters are not good to buy. I have asked for a refund which I am entitled to. 
I will assume if I am not sent an RMA approval and a shipping label that your company is refusing to honor the warranty and I will seek assistance elsewhere.
I want a full refund applied to my card immediately please and a receipt sent within 48 hours.

Thank you
Scott Johnson
Old 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM
RTCharlie

ORIGINAL: scjpoly

Hi Charlie,
DOA = Dead On Arrival. Look the bottom line is that the helicopter does not work and isdefinitelydefective. I understand saving a sale and Iappreciatethe advise you are trying to give me. Like I said I am convinces that this model of Syma helicopters are not good to buy. I have asked for a refund which I am entitled to.
I will assume if I am not sent an RMA approval and a shipping label that your company is refusing to honor the warranty and I will seek assistance elsewhere.
I want a full refund applied to my cardimmediatelyplease and a receipt sent within 48 hours.
Thank you
Scott Johnson
The reason why I asked what is damaged is that I need to make a note of all issues and or damaged before I can process the return for the item. Either way I'm going to be sending you a RMA and a UPS shipping label to have the item returned. When we receive the item we will inspect it and then process the refund.

-Charlie