Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Canada shipping charges

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Canada shipping charges

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 12:08 PM
bkrfrmhell
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canada shipping charges

Just wondering why all you offer Canada customers is ups shipping in your checkout? I recently paid the escalated ups shipping price for a scale pilot, then recieve notification that it was sent economy postal service. What gives???? It doesn't cost $11 US to ship a $7.50 little pilot.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:21 AM
nitroplanes
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Canada shipping charges

UPS option was the method set by yahoo but we do not use UPS to ship to canada because UPS charges excessive brokeage fee. WE used USPS airmail only to canada so customer would get their items faster without paying extra.

Because we actually had to go to the post office and have it weighted for international shipment, therefore we factored that into the cost.

ORIGINAL: bkrfrmhell

Just wondering why all you offer Canada customers is ups shipping in your checkout? I recently paid the escalated ups shipping price for a scale pilot, then recieve notification that it was sent economy postal service. What gives???? It doesn't cost $11 US to ship a $7.50 little pilot.