Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

A Hi Five to NitroPlanes

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

A Hi Five to NitroPlanes

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 04:12 PM
thevirginian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A Hi Five to NitroPlanes

Hello NitroPlane;
My name is Alex Gauss and I ordered a Yak 54, 69". When I came home this evening the box was waiting for me already. After opening the box I could not believe my eyes. I have to say one thing: My hat is off to you and CMP. I honestly have never seen such a perfect ARF like this airplane. My mouth is still wide open because I am flabbergasted. I know this airplane is QQ's signature Yak he sells for $370.00. But you guys are probably aware of this. You have won one heck of a happy new customer. Not only did you ship the same day I placed my order, I also received my tracking number and everything arrived in perfect shape on time. A big thank you, guys. I definately will purchase in the future from your company.
thevirginian
Old 02-29-2008, 04:13 PM
nitrostaff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Hi Five to NitroPlanes

Thanks

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: A Hi Five to NitroPlanes

I ordered Nitro's F-86 last Wed night and I received an email on Thursday with the UPS tracking info (3 day ground). As promised, the plane arrived today - on time and in great condition. I love it when Christmas comes more than once a year. The plane was packed very well and there was no damage; actually, everything looked phenomenal. For $225, this plane is well worth it. Kudos to Nitro!!!!!

If this plane flies as well as it looks, I'm definitely buying more of your products.