Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Predator UAV stock

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Predator UAV stock

Old 03-07-2008, 03:34 PM
LiveSquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator UAV stock

What gives? The big banner says that "the looooooong wait is over" for the "4-Channel Electric UAV RQ-1 Predator 63" Radio Remote Controlled RC Spy Plane ARF" but when I click it, its out of stock. Nice.

This is just one example of why I try not to shop with any of the approximately eight sites (that Ive found) operated by these guys under different names, including X-Heli, RaidenTech, GrandHobby, and more.

A friend of mine ordered som batteries and other things from more than one of their shops. And both shipped everything except the batteries with no explanation, or anything. False advertisements? Bait and switch? Very bad business practices in my opinion.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:46 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Predator UAV stock

So why the heck are you trying to purchase something then if you really have your mind set so against it in the first place?

This makes you sound like any other troll that went out of their way to find something they could pick on.

Gee look hard enough and there's gum under anybody's shoes.

Oh, and btw, what you saw is an older post, it was indeed back in stock and it has sold out yet again. I guess it must be doing quite well.