Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Everything is "SOLD OUT!!!"

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Everything is "SOLD OUT!!!"

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 10:31 AM
FlyingPlanes13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everything is "SOLD OUT!!!"

I was looking around the Nitro Planes website, and almost every plane I would like to buy is sold out! Is this a joke or something? Do you guys EVER restock ANYTHING? Half of your whole website is sold out. Its rediculous!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:27 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: Everything is "SOLD OUT!!!"

Not picking on Nitro but, I counted 330 planes- 149 "sold out". Business must be awfully good or they are running into a problem in China. I wonder what will happen before & during the Olympics? Will China shut down the factories to clean up their air ? If so guys, if you want a product that is made in China, you had better get it now !!! Maybe that's why they are selling out of everything. I'm ahead of the game.. I've got plenty of planes to crash, -err I mean fly this summer.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:04 PM
linkadrip

Yep Yep have plenty to fly this summer but i always like looking at there site. But every plane i would like to have is sold out and it seems they never re stock.[>:] But guess that's there loss. I'll just take my money and go somewere else and get a plane i like. ther not the only ones in the world, but they do have really good prices. Nice thing about there planes is you can get them cheap and when they crash you don't feel so bad.[X(] Plus it gives you a chance to buy a different one and swap the gear out of the crashed one. And try a different type that maybe you'll have better luck with. Notice all the cheap planes are sold out the expensive ones they have. Maybe thats why ther sold out people keep crashing and buying new cheap planes So they cant keep up.

Just a thought who knows, Send them an instant message through there live messanger and ask why dont you restock your planes. Or remove them from the site really sucks to see a plane you would like to have but cant cause they dont have it, such false hope.[&o] But if you find a plane on ther site you like try searching the net for it, you may find that one somewere else..
Old 04-21-2008, 10:23 PM
ILv2Xlr8

When will they get any more Super Chipmunks?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:43 PM
FlyingPlanes13

I'm glad to see that other people also noticed this. I mean, I do love almost every plane made by Nitro Models makes, and they have great prices, but it just never seems like the plane(s) I want are in stock. I guess Nitro Planes.com will never get my business.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:28 PM
FlyingPlanes13

17 days passed since I made this thread, and STILL none of the planes I want are in stock. Come on! Summer is comming and I want to order some new planes!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:56 PM
opjose

This problem is industry wide it seems.

Check out Tower's site, they are in the same boat.

I've had GMS engines on order since September.

Tower's own engines are also no-shows.

Horizon, the same thing...

So I though, let's give Hobby City ( Hong Kong ) a try and see... guess what, same thing, they have a huge backorder status on everything.

Seems like China is too busy with the Olympics to ship....

Old 05-12-2008, 06:06 PM
baronralphtofen

I wrote them to see when they would have more Cri-Cri's in, and they wrote back that they get new shipments in every couple of weeks, and to check back often......... They also blamed it on the falling value of the US dollar. They have not had any Cri-Cri's in stock for 6 months now. I wonder what's up too! Excuses-excuses........[&o]
Old 05-17-2008, 12:25 AM
jimweda

You guys every check out Raidentech I believe its called. It looks like the exact same company with a different web site. They even have the same phone number if I remember correctly. I also became tired of going to their site and always seeing "Sold Out" on the planes I wanted. Too bad, they have some really cool looking stuff but unfortunately I haven't been able to buy one that I liked enough so I can see how those birds fly. I found another place where I found the "Hornet" version of the Bobcat 50" that should be here by Monday of next week. The guy who runs the place is really cool and worked with me when E-Bay screwed up my account and sent e-mails to people that I had bid on their auction and Paypal because they said they thought someone else was goofing around with my account because I was bidding on a lot of items. Wow, isn't that what e-bay is for, to bid on items you want to buy? Took me about a week to get everything fixed and I gotta say, Steve was great about the whole thing. Oh, here's the place if you want to check it out: http://www.neoplanes.com/home.php?xi...2997f64bb383b1 You can go to e-bay and look for his auctions and bid for lower prices on his stuff if their up for auction. I got a great deal on my Hornet version Bobcat that way.

Jim