Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Do Not Purchase from NitroPlanes

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Do Not Purchase from NitroPlanes

Old 05-30-2008, 09:43 AM
fjk6807
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do Not Purchase from NitroPlanes

I want to tell you my experience so far with NitroPlanes. I purchase one of their Ultimate Bipe 40 ARF kits. The instructions are terribly bad and for the most part are nothing more than pictures with no explanation. The few written lines that are included are done in very broken English with many mis-spelled words and incorrect grammer. It is more than obvious that the product is manufactured in China with in itself is not bad but the lack of instructions is non-acceptable. The instruction do not include the information of where to place the wing servos, (which takes one for each wing not just one as listed in the specs on Nitro's web page), no information on where to measure the CG, no information on control surface throws, no information on wing incedence settings which is extremely critical with a biplane.
I have tried calling Nitro to get help. It is next to impossible to get them on the phone. After three hours of trying I finally got through only to be told by the person they could not help me but would have someone call me back. That was three days ago with no return phone call as yet. I went online to their live chat support line to try and get help. The individual on the chat line did not have the information and could only suggest I research my questions on RC Universe. The only information on RC pertains to older versions of this kit.
I tried emailing their support depart as noted on their website but again the reply was research your questions on RC Universe.

I ask WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS NITROPLANES THAT THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS THIS WAY? PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE OF TRYING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE POSTS ON THIS WEBSITE CONCERNING NITROPLANES.