Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

What is Nitroplane's major malfunction?

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

What is Nitroplane's major malfunction?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 10:27 PM
corn2990

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is Nitroplane's major malfunction?

I wanted to try something different and I bought this F20 EDF ARF. http://www.nitroplanes.com/f20tigershark.html. It came with a single sheet of instructions which is a copy of a copy of a copy so the instructions are pretty much worthless as there is no English text and the pictures are junk through the loss of clarity from xeroxing over and over again.

At any rate, I've emailed support asking for either a location where I can get instructions and some technical data... for example what size motor this model is rated for.

I've received this precanned response twice:

"Dear Customer,

We shall have you someone contact you on the issue in 1-2 business days, in the mean time you can try our online technical chat support from 12:00 PM-6:00 PM PST and also try calling us on Phone 626-968-9860 and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00PM - 6:00PM Pacific Time. "

On Friday I recieved this response:

"please try rcuniverse.com for help on installations"

Guess what, nobody ever contacts you and the telephone number is busy all the time.

Apparently, I'm not the only one with problems with nitroplanes. Do they think is really the way to run a business ship products with essential information missing and provide ZERO after the sale support? Seriously?
Old 07-01-2008, 09:13 AM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What is Nitroplane's major malfunction?

I understand your pain corn.

At least you Rec. your plane. I bought the 310 last Thuesday and after 7 days has not even been shipped yet. I have had good luck in the past. I guess it was just my time with this company. Good luck. Hooker53