Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitro Planes.com/ CMP Cessna Question !!!

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Planes.com/ CMP Cessna Question !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Tracon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Planes.com/ CMP Cessna Question !!!

Hi Guys,

I'm an owner of your CMP 50 size Cessna 182...

I heard over the years that there have been some issues about Cessna wanting a cut or exclusive rights to companies modeling or using their name in any way or form...

A few weeks ago Nitroplanes had a sale on for their 50 size Cessna 182 at a blow out sale price of $99.00 and now anything to do with any of their Cessna models are not on their site for sale anywhere ???

Does anyone know if this has anything to do with Cessna giving them heat for selling the model or name on CMP's Cessna's ???

Any info would be great...

Thanks,

Sam
Old 11-13-2008, 11:55 AM
roly1129

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nitro Planes.com/ CMP Cessna Question !!!

Sam check the CMP site they change the name on the Cessna to Skylane 50 and Skylane 140.

http://www.cmpairplane.com/scale/Sky...%2050Size.html
Old 11-25-2008, 08:32 AM
flyboytha1
My Feedback: (30)

I Just Maiden Flew My Nitro Planes Cessna 421C , It Was Sweet She Flew Scale And Smooth, With A Pair Of Size 46 Motors & An Pair 60 Amp Speed Controllers, With A Pair Of 5 Cell 3300 Lipo's, She Was Begging To Get Into The Sky's, As You Watch The Video She Was Ready To Take The Sky's In Just About 3 Feet, One Bounce And Off She Went For Home To The Sky's. This Is A Must Buy Twin To Have In What Ever Plane Collection You May Have. You'll Blow Your Buddy's And Other Flying Club Members Away With The Cessna 421C , As You'll Get All The Attention From Everyone Wishing They Was Taken The Nitro Planes Cessna 421C Home With Them. I'm Thinking Of Get A Second Thats If The Stock Has Ran Out All Ready, With This Second One I'll Spray A Some Yellow In Some Area's Like The Motor Covers For My Owe Custom Cessna 421C . On The Video I Ran Out Of Memory On The Camrea, But There's Plenty There To See Enjoy And Hurry And Go Buy Yours At www.nitroplanes.com While Limited Stock Is In For The Nitro Plane Cessna 421C

Click Below To Watch The Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nAbCXaf3Wc
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56015.gif
Views:	53
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1078707   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc93342.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	1078708   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ye84359.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	1078709   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xr46705.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	1078710   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vg53553.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	1078711  
Old 05-16-2009, 11:28 PM
angelo1939

I angelo m quiles am a member of  R/C Universe, today i went to your  forum post to seek information on the CMPro cessna 140 81" and found a forum that was 8 pages long and the last entry was on 2008 and all of it was on that particular airplane, i am going to order one and was reading all of the posts, and about 5 different persons had ordered that aircraft and i was reading info on that item, just about when they received their planes the 8 pages ended with no continuation, what happened to all the rest?? All the participants were very enthusiastic on the plane and where going to post their planes as they built them. Im very dissapointed that they were not able to post anything else.....angelo

Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 AM
boodaghost

By the grace of God!!!

http://www.nitroplanes.com/cmsky18nircp.html

Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Flyin Beagle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Woooo Hoooo!!! Got One.

Thanks Boodaghost. I would have missed my oportunity.

Does anyone know if this is different from the previous versions. They state "Brand New", and all of the pictures that were previously on the add are now gone. Maybe it has something to do with what Tracon was saying above.