Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitroplanes/Models where is my stuff???

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitroplanes/Models where is my stuff???

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 10:53 PM
rcardot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitroplanes/Models where is my stuff???

Dear Nitrostaff,

Can you explain why I submitted an order for replacement parts more than three weeks ago and the parts have not been sent to the shipper (half of the elevator on my yak 54 flew off during the 3rd flight) . Please see tracking info below. I have tried to follow up with customer service by email and have received no real help. This is not the first time I have received poor customer service from your company. You guys really prove the old adage about getting what you pay for. I have been flying and building RC models for 37 years and NitroPlanes/Models is the worse outfit I have ever dealt with. I am sure this post is probably of as much concern to you as my last two emails.

Thank you for nothing,

Deadstick.

Initial Nitroplanes order:
Message from NitroPlane OrderID: 400994:
NitroPlane OrderID: 400994

Scheduled Delivery: 18-July-2008

UPS Tracking info as of 08/06/2008 11:18 P.M. ET:

Tracking Number: 1Z X03 V03 03 9031 027 9
Type: Package
UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper and a label has been created for your shipment. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

What should I do?
No action is required at this time. This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. Check Tracking periodically for shipment progress updates. If you don't see your shipment status change, you may choose to contact the sender to confirm that they have given the shipment to UPS.Billing Information Received
Shipped To: LAWRENCEVILLE, GA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 07/14/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 1.00 Lb
Old 08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
nitrostaff1

Default RE: Nitroplanes/Models where is my stuff???

Sorry for the incovience. I've manage to fullfill this order and it's going out today. So your tracking number should be updated today.

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: rcardot

Dear Nitrostaff,

Can you explain why I submitted an order for replacement parts more than three weeks ago and the parts have not been sent to the shipper (half of the elevator on my yak 54 flew off during the 3rd flight) . Please see tracking info below. I have tried to follow up with customer service by email and have received no real help. This is not the first time I have received poor customer service from your company. You guys really prove the old adage about getting what you pay for. I have been flying and building RC models for 37 years and NitroPlanes/Models is the worse outfit I have ever dealt with. I am sure this post is probably of as much concern to you as my last two emails.

Thank you for nothing,

Deadstick.

Initial Nitroplanes order:
Message from NitroPlane OrderID: 400994:
NitroPlane OrderID: 400994

Scheduled Delivery: 18-July-2008

UPS Tracking info as of 08/06/2008 11:18 P.M. ET:

Tracking Number: 1Z X03 V03 03 9031 027 9
Type: Package
UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper and a label has been created for your shipment. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

What should I do?
No action is required at this time. This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. Check Tracking periodically for shipment progress updates. If you don't see your shipment status change, you may choose to contact the sender to confirm that they have given the shipment to UPS.Billing Information Received
Shipped To: LAWRENCEVILLE, GA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 07/14/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 1.00 Lb
Old 08-09-2008, 11:30 AM
jetset1968

I've seen this practice before....company gives out a tracking # to calm a customer down when in reality they don't actually ship it.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:08 PM
nitrostaff1

We processed the shipment but came to realize it's out. We immediately email out customers reguarding this.
John
Nitro Planes