Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

GuanLi PBY Catalina

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

GuanLi PBY Catalina

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:13 AM
69sofine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GuanLi PBY Catalina

Thanks for the reply moodier. I will probably end up replacing my escs and motors also. Mine kinda worked after letting it dry a bit but the motor sounded like it was missing so i switched it to the other esc and it seemed to run fine. im going to let the esc dry some more and try it again. i guess i need to waterproof the escs before i fly again. my escs are mounted in the motor housings where they get wet if you splash land at all. Ill let you know how it goes.

69sofine "LIVE TO FLY, FLY TO LIVE"
Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 AM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

I find that product such as Corrison X really do work!!!oak ESC's in pan of it then allow to dry seems real effective!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:45 AM
69sofine

Where do you find this corrosion X?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:33 PM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Hi;Had to go look in the shop!Just do a search for Corrison X Came up with site and in small print on bottom says order online clicked that and got list of products prices etc!I use the avaition version in the blue bottle recomend buying the squirt bottle as can then pour small amount into container to dip rec etc.then let it drip back in and return it to the bottle.I also use Corrison Blocker!Looks like it is Corrosion Tech.Dallas Tx 1-800-638-7361.This comes itn small bottle that can't be easily opened just have to squirt it on I believe some claim it is thinner and soaks in better but think you will find most use Corrison X!Best not get them wet!!!!!Good Luck!!