Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

airfield 1400mm larger P40

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

airfield 1400mm larger P40

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 05:51 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default airfield 1400mm larger P40

Well I tried to go thru Nitro about some issues with my RTF version but no avail , endless questions on the same answers That I posted three times .
My suggestions to anyone is never buy the arf version , but the airframe only version .
The frames are great looking , if your lucky and i was it arrived ok in the very tight box .
The servos on mine all have to be replaced , the retracts servos are crap and have stripped on bench test .
I ended up buying 8 medal gear servos from Hobby KIng , the 2 extre are for the flaps .
I hopeing the motor and speed control and bettery hold up , I have spent enought on this plane now with the 8 new servos to buy a wood or glass arf .

I sent a request for help to nitro but it was met with endless loops of questions that I clearly answered every time including giving my number out for a call last Friday , inclusing shipping me while I was in Southern Cal last week so the freight cost would be nill ect , i have tried everything .
Good luck and remember the frame is good , the gear sucks (all of it ) so only buy the airfram only