RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956324-nitromodels-replacement-parts-request_post-here.html)

Forum support1 03-16-2011 12:28 PM

RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Hi p39

I will ship out those parts for you today and here are the UPS tracking number <u><font color="#0066cc"> 1ZX03V030390136851 .

Eric</font></u>

Teymour 04-02-2011 06:24 PM

I need a cowl for http://www.nitroplanes.com/blex332c404c.html how can i aquire one?

Thank you
Reggie

Forum support1 04-04-2011 12:54 PM

Hi <font size="2" color="#00265e">Teymour</font>
&lt;script&gt;</script&gt;

I will go to the back of the warehouse and look for one if I found one I will let you know.

Eric

p39 04-04-2011 01:19 PM

Thank you Eric!!!

The plane is almost done!

Teymour 04-04-2011 07:22 PM

Thank you Eric, I will be looking forward to your response.

Forum support1 04-05-2011 12:40 PM

Hi P39

When the airplanes is done could you take a couple of picture and post it on here for me please. i'm sure i want to check out how nice is that airplanes.

Eric

Forum support1 04-05-2011 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Teymour

Thank you Eric, I will be looking forward to your response.

Hi could you take a couple of picture and post it on here for me please.

Eric

warbird51 04-07-2011 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

Hi Wayne

I have the canopy in stocks but I don't know how we gonna do this have you buy anything from our website before if you have please give your order number if you don't have it that fine I need your zip code and name or email address so i could do a search on my system.

Eric

Hi Eric, I have provided all the info you've asked for and you said Chrystal would call. That was back in Feb. I still have not heard from her or anyone. You can check from post 481 on and you will find all my info. there. Or, give me a phone number, so I can call and get a replacement canopy ordered.

Thanks, Wayne Cook

Forum support1 04-11-2011 11:48 AM

Hi Wayne

I'm sorry about that how about this I will go and have a check with her today. If she don't have the canopy with her I will go to the back and try my best to find one. If I do find one I will ask her to give you a call right away or I will call you myself personally.

Eric</p>

Forum support1 04-12-2011 01:55 PM

Hi Wayne

I just found out that the canopy that i have is all broken I'm trying to order some from the factory. they going to send it over here by air. Once i receive the shipment I will post it on here and let you know sorry about everything,

Eric

warbird51 04-12-2011 03:32 PM

Hi Wayne

I just found out that the canopy that i have is all broken I'm trying to order some from the factory. they going to send it over here by air. Once i receive the shipment I will post it on here and let you know sorry about everything,

Eric

Thanks Eric! I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Wayne

Teymour 04-13-2011 06:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Eric,

Here are the pics of the cowl that I need.

Thank you

Forum support1 04-13-2011 12:06 PM

Eric,

Here are the pics of the cowl that I need.

Thank you

Let me guess that is a CMP extra 50 size blue cowl am I correct or no.

Eric

Teymour 04-13-2011 03:19 PM

Hey Eric, That is exactly what it is..Just let me know what I need to do to aquire a new cowl please.

Thank you

Forum support1 04-15-2011 11:27 AM

Hey Eric, That is exactly what it is..Just let me know what I need to do to aquire a new cowl please.

Thank you

I have the cowl in stocks what is the best number to call you to make this deal happen.

Eric

Teymour 04-15-2011 02:36 PM

Eric,

Sent you a pm with my number.

Thank you

Teymour 04-21-2011 06:01 PM

Eric,

Thank you for your help. Cowl arrived today.

Thank you again.

Reggie

Forum support1 04-22-2011 02:25 PM

Not problem thank for the business.

Eric

ChrisWNY 05-04-2011 08:26 PM

Hi Eric - do you stock spare parts for the Extra 330LEP?I was hoping to buy a spare set of wings for backup, PMme the cost. Thanks!

-Chris

gbooysen 05-04-2011 09:07 PM

HI Eric

I need a Cowl for a fiberglass 40 size super chipmunk. http://www.nitroplanes.com/cocmpch4.html
Please see if you can assist with this.

Thanks!!
Gerhard

Forum support1 05-05-2011 11:18 AM

ORIGINAL: gbooysen

HI Eric

I need a Cowl for a fiberglass 40 size super chipmunk. http://www.nitroplanes.com/cocmpch4.html
Please see if you can assist with this.

Thanks!!
Gerhard
No problem i will go to the back of the warehouse have a check if I have it I will let you know.

Eric

Forum support1 05-05-2011 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: ChrisWNY

Hi Eric - do you stock spare parts for the Extra 330LEP?I was hoping to buy a spare set of wings for backup, PMme the cost. Thanks!

-Chris

yes I do i had some wings set in the back of the warehouse. What color do you want could you tell me please.

Eric

ChrisWNY 05-05-2011 01:01 PM

Hi Eric - Ihave the color scheme found in that 330LEPlink in my post above (they are red on the top and white on the bottom w/graphics). Let me know your price per set shipped, Ican PayPal the funds. Thanks!

Here is the photo from your website...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-1721025...2157_137834971

Forum support1 05-06-2011 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: ChrisWNY

Hi Eric - Ihave the color scheme found in that 330LEPlink in my post above (they are red on the top and white on the bottom w/graphics). Let me know your price per set shipped, Ican PayPal the funds. Thanks!

Here is the photo from your website...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-1721025...2157_137834971

I have the wing set in stocks could you give me your order number please I will give it to the customer service team to give you a call and ask for the payment.

Eric

ChrisWNY 05-06-2011 01:48 PM

I have the wing set in stocks could you give me your order number please I will give it to the customer service team to give you a call and ask for the payment.

Eric

Perfect - my order number (for the 330L EP)was: <span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: medium;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: collapse; font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">1247610</span></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: collapse; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">

They can call me at any time - the number I associated with the order is my cell phone (best number to reach me at). Thanks, Eric!</span></span>