Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Off Topic Forum - Boats
Reload this Page >

prayers to misshydro

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Boats Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO religion or politics.

prayers to misshydro

Old 08-31-2009, 09:14 PM
joseywales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prayers to misshydro

Misshydro lost her aunt in a car accident last Sunday at 1:15pm. This a total blow for us. We just saw her in church that day. She cryed her eyes out and I'm in a state of shock. She was going to be in our wedding. We been told that a medical condition could have caused her crash. She veered left into a ditch and into the imbankment of a dry creek bed. Wright now it's a total mess.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61940.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	1266663  
Old 08-31-2009, 09:20 PM
DONS BOAT WORKS
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: prayers to misshydro

My prayers are with you all.

Don M.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:24 AM
GnrlPatton

Wow, my condolences to both of you. I can't imagine what you are going through right now, my prayers sent.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:16 AM
jetpack
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thoughts and prayers for everyone, Joe. Thank you for letting us know. So many have lost freinds and relatives to car accidents including myself and it is very sad it happens.

I knew Misshydro's aunt and have spoken through missy with her and wished I had been able to meet her personally, and she always carried spirit when we talked. I enjoyed everything we spoke of and was good to share with.

Hold strong with each other always the best you can and good hope always be with.[sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 09-02-2009, 09:19 AM
joseywales

Thanks Jet and to all her R/C boat friends on RCU. We just got the van back at my friend's garage lastnight. It's a mess. The driver side floor and mats are full of blood and she doesnt know this yet. We're planning to fix the van for centimantal purposes. Her aunt's one sister is being a big witch to me and nessia. This is going to be a big you know what match shortly. This accident happend 1/2mile down the road for that sister. Here's the video new's link of the news. [link]http://www.whiotv.com/video/20642040/index.html[/link]
Old 03-05-2010, 06:59 AM
BUDMAN27

God took back one more of his Angles. [sm=sleeping.gif]