Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Morals?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
garry1970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Morals?

i don't know about you but when i complained to my pop he said you think you got it tough try fleeing your country under the threat of death... that usually ended the conversation pretty quick. He was dutch and Auchwicz was very real.

kids today are sheltered but it's a very different place than when I was 12 or 13 too. when we went to fight we fought with our hands now you need a gun....
Old 11-10-2010, 06:08 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They would have done more then fainting.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Saburo Sakai

As Jefferson, Washington and all our forefathers intended, bring back God and His Word to our schools, our squares and our courtrooms and we will witness, first hand, most all of this pure EVIL disappear before our eyes in this generation. It CAN be done. God through us can do it, as it was done before, right here in America.
God bless, and GODSPEED!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
redfisher1974

Can't say that on RCU....
Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM
HJJFFFAA

Blame technology for people being idiots? HAH! People were always idiots, it's just more socially acceptable, now.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:33 PM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

Do You mean that literally or just for an example?

ORIGINAL: J.D.T

''if you are poor and stupid the odds are your kids are gonna be poor and stupid''

not me my pops is lazy, untalented and not too bright.
coming from a family of 6 with very little money (bankrupt once, scrapping by still) im 20, go to college full time, go to work 30hrs a week, pick up side jobs when possible, help with chores and bills, bought EVERYTHING i own (including my corvette)and you know yankee mags/sites? never looked,never will- its degrading and simply not good for you- grandpa was the same way. i wont eat in front of someone else hungry. i dress in cargo pants, gym shoes, and a short sleeve shirt, not like some dope with pants below thier waist, untied shoes and stupid long baggy shirts. i am the same person here as i am in real life.

i really feel bad for my generation and the next generation of filthy, ignorant, unimaginative, drones (does not apply to everyone, but damn near close.)
Old 11-10-2010, 08:15 PM
buggyboy2010

Yea sorry, This comment is a no no, On RCU.. That's beside that fact that I'm an atheist

ORIGINAL: Saburo Sakai

As Jefferson, Washington and all our forefathers intended, bring back God and His Word to our schools, our squares and our courtrooms and we will witness, first hand, most all of this pure EVIL disappear before our eyes in this generation. It CAN be done. God through us can do it, as it was done before, right here in America.
God bless, and GODSPEED!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:18 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

worlds going to hell in a hand-basket.

kids are no longer kids, they are small (and stupid) adults, they act the same, they dress the same and talk the same.

i blame alot on cell phones and media, especially with the girls.

they world is decaying, but its worth living and caring about for the few good people and places.
agree

my niece is prime example she tells my brother and sister in law to go F... off all the time. She is 6... and watches shows meant for 14-17 year olds that deal heavily with sex, and dresses like some trampy teenybopper. Her parents do nothing to her. My nephew is 10 and my brother yesterday bought him the new call of duty... BTW their parents used to let them watch the sopranos when it was still on, then were wondering where they learned to swear...

Hell one of my plans in this great economy was to go become a teacher as a backup plan. I worked in a school systems IT dept and had to travel to schools. I saw the teachers literally hiding behind their desk crying from how the students were acting. The librarian I used to talk to quit after she had to speak to the principal one day in the hall to walk back in and have DIE BI... written on the floor in crayon.

Another teacher quit after report cards cause they gave a student a D the parents tried to beat the crap out of them...

I also find children in this day and age are incredibly un-creative. I swear after listening to kids complain how certain video games are too hard (which I found insanely disappointingly simple) due to incredibly easy puzzles I feel this country is screwed.

Then like the OP said the "Music" and I use the term loosely that the 20 down crowd listens too sounds worst than if you just recorded the toilet flush, and would keep repeating it for 4 minutes straight.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
The_Shark

Yea sorry, This comment is a no no, On RCU.. That's beside that fact that I'm an atheist

God bless, and GODSPEED!
as long as it isnt a argument it is ok... i think.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:28 PM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

kids are no longer kids, they are small (and stupid) adults, they act the same, they dress the same and talk the same.

they world is decaying, but its worth living and caring about for the few good people and places.
Then like the OP said the ''Music'' and I use the term loosely that the 20 down crowd listens too sounds worst than if you just recorded the toilet flush, and would keep repeating it for 4 minutes straight.
like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6??????????

Old 11-10-2010, 08:35 PM
buggyboy2010

Agreed, And it's not just America that's failing in that situation, Canada is just as bad if not worse, I could go on and on but You have said everything that is a mirror image of what both countries children, And how they are acting, I wasn't a perfect lil angel Myself, I partied My butt off, You name it I've done it..lol, But I never was so rude and inconsiderate of other people like kids are today, Example: Just today the highschool kids ( I live like a block away from the town highschool ) were heading out to lunch, I just happneded to be outside having a smoke and seen this kid throw a pizza box on My lawn, I asked "Hey man, You want to pick that up and throw it in the garbage?" I did ask nicely. He looked right at Me and kept walking, So I said again, "HEY, Can You pick that up?!" with a louder tone, He turned around flipped Me the bird and said F-U, Ok I'm 6'1 230lbs.. Not a small dude, This kid was 5ft nothing, I threw down My smoke and started to stomp after Him, Little brat took off like a wuss.. So I grabbed the pizza box, Walked it up to the highschool and threw it on their yard, Just My luck a teacher see's Me and comes out in a rampage telling Me to pick it up, I just said, Start teaching respect,Your students need to learn how to be considerate to people and clean up their own mess, And kept walking.. The nerve! I'm still shaking a bit lol..

agree

my niece is prime example she tells my brother and sister in law to go F... off all the time. She is 6... and watches shows meant for 14-17 year olds that deal heavily with sex, and dresses like some trampy teenybopper. Her parents do nothing to her. My nephew is 10 and my brother yesterday bought him the new call of duty... BTW their parents used to let them watch the sopranos when it was still on, then were wondering where they learned to swear...

Hell one of my plans in this great economy was to go become a teacher as a backup plan. I worked in a school systems IT dept and had to travel to schools. I saw the teachers literally hiding behind their desk crying from how the students were acting. The librarian I used to talk to quit after she had to speak to the principal one day in the hall to walk back in and have DIE BI... written on the floor in crayon.

Another teacher quit after report cards cause they gave a student a D the parents tried to beat the crap out of them...

I also find children in this day and age are incredibly un-creative. I swear after listening to kids complain how certain video games are too hard (which I found insanely disappointingly simple) due to incredibly easy puzzles I feel this country is screwed.

Then like the OP said the "Music" and I use the term loosely that the 20 down crowd listens too sounds worst than if you just recorded the toilet flush, and would keep repeating it for 4 minutes straight.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:38 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

ditto

Religion should be a personal choice not forced on people.
Church and state are supposed to be separate for a reason in the US.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 PM
buggyboy2010

lol, I'd like to make it an argument.. But not here!, I just don't like to see it, I'll ignore it though, Plus it's more directed towards American system lol.. I'll check again.. But I'm sure religeous statements like that are not allowed

God bless, and GODSPEED!
as long as it isnt a argument it is ok... i think.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 PM
buggyboy2010

Exactly, That's where Canada is so messed up right now with their conservative goverment....Grrrr.. lol.. I won't go on..

ditto

Religion should be a personal choice not forced on people.
Church and state are supposed to be separate for a reason in the US.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:45 PM
buggyboy2010

LMFAO, My bro owns a "pontiac G6"?? When I first heard that song, I'm thought to Myself.. "who the hell would rap about a pontiac G6??"

Then like the OP said the ''Music'' and I use the term loosely that the 20 down crowd listens too sounds worst than if you just recorded the toilet flush, and would keep repeating it for 4 minutes straight.
like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6, like a G-6??????????

Old 11-10-2010, 08:57 PM
The_Shark

also, the new drivers of today are real idiots and take huge risks, heck, i almost get nailed/nail someone every day because of the crappy drivers darting out or not watching the road, last time someone ticked me off on the road (cut me off then hit the brakes) i followed for 25miles, just to spook him a little[sm=devious.gif]

also, the taste of cars???? what the hell? since when is a little rusted out 4banger with a stupid wing and a coffee can on back- badass?! and its always turbo it, or its turboed.... ITS TURBO CHARGED! you put on a TURBO CHARGER! then they drive around these things TRYING to race me everyday, cutting me off, following close (remember i drive a corvette a real sports car") not only that but the idiots who drive these rockets also cant shift worth a crap, from a dead stop its woo woo wooo wooooom brrruuuum poppopopopo brum brum bruum bruuuuum (some lugging action) and then i love to hear them miss and grind gears

im fed up with the youth.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 PM
buggyboy2010

OMG Shark, You whould crap Your pants if You seen the imitation ricer rockets around here.. 4door and 2door Sunfires and Caveliers just looking stupid.. Huge wings, big fart pipes, X-MASFRIGGENLIGHTSFORUNDERGLOWS!!, Just today I seen a 4door SUNFIRE lowered, tinted, fart pipe, tons of bass coming from it and just pure UGLY, And to top it all off, He had "LowLife" in huge decals across the top of the windshield.. And these kids think there badass for sure, But it makes Me so happy when My buddy has his Old's Cutlass big block out and makes them look like fools! LOL

also, the new drivers of today are real idiots and take huge risks, heck, i almost get nailed/nail someone every day because of the crappy drivers darting out or not watching the road, last time someone ticked me off on the road (cut me off then hit the brakes) i followed for 25miles, just to spook him a little[sm=devious.gif]

also, the taste of cars???? what the hell? since when is a little rusted out 4banger with a stupid wing and a coffee can on back- badass?! and its always turbo it, or its turboed.... ITS TURBO CHARGED! you put on a TURBO CHARGER! then they drive around these things TRYING to race me everyday, cutting me off, following close (remember i drive a corvette a real sports car") not only that but the idiots who drive these rockets also cant shift worth a crap, from a dead stop its woo woo wooo wooooom brrruuuum poppopopopo brum brum bruum bruuuuum (some lugging action) and then i love to hear them miss and grind gears

Old 11-10-2010, 09:09 PM
The_Shark

OMG Shark, You whould crap Your pants if You seen the imitation ricer rockets around here.. 4door and 2door Sunfires and Caveliers just looking stupid.. Huge wings, big fart pipes, X-MAS FRIGGEN LIGHTS FOR UNDERGLOWS!!, Just today I seen a 4door SUNFIRE lowered, tinted, fart pipe, tons of bass coming from it and just pure UGLY, And to top it all off, He had ''LowLife'' in huge decals across the top of the windshield.. And these kids think there badass for sure, But it makes Me so happy when My buddy has his Old's Cutlass big block out and makes them look like fools! LOL
nothing worse than a rice burner than a AMERICAN rice burner (at that point its more of a corn burner)

ive seen those cars ride so low that underneith where all the frame rails run (unibody) there are holes in them and oil pans that are scrapped and dented in.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:09 PM
warheadforever

also, the taste of cars???? what the hell? since when is a little rusted out 4banger with a stupid wing and a coffee can on back- badass?! and its always turbo it, or its turboed.... ITS TURBO CHARGED! you put on a TURBO CHARGER! then they drive around these things TRYING to race me everyday, cutting me off, following close (remember i drive a corvette a real sports car'') not only that but the idiots who drive these rockets also cant shift worth a crap, from a dead stop its woo woo wooo wooooom brrruuuum poppopopopo brum brum bruum bruuuuum (some lugging action) and then i love to hear them miss and grind gears

Don't even get me started on drivers, just today, I saw one, eating a sandwich, reading a new paper, and driving all the while talking on a cellphone, almost killed 5 other drivers. Actually right now as I am tying this there are some people revving the living daylights out of some turbod car blowing about a 10 foot plom of smoke out of it.....
Old 11-10-2010, 09:10 PM
warheadforever

OMG Shark, You whould crap Your pants if You seen the imitation ricer rockets around here.. 4door and 2door Sunfires and Caveliers just looking stupid.. Huge wings, big fart pipes, X-MAS FRIGGEN LIGHTS FOR UNDERGLOWS!!, Just today I seen a 4door SUNFIRE lowered, tinted, fart pipe, tons of bass coming from it and just pure UGLY, And to top it all off, He had ''LowLife'' in huge decals across the top of the windshield.. And these kids think there badass for sure, But it makes Me so happy when My buddy has his Old's Cutlass big block out and makes them look like fools! LOL
nothing worse than a rice burner than a AMERICAN rice burner (at that point its more of a corn burner)

ive seen those cars ride so low that underneith where all the frame rails run (unibody) there are holes in them and oil pans that are scrapped and dented in.
I love the ones that spark every time they go over a bump.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
buggyboy2010

LMAO, Just a little bit deep inside, A glint of hope that they have a leak in their fuel line and scrape the bottom andBOOOM! lol

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

OMG Shark, You whould crap Your pants if You seen the imitation ricer rockets around here.. 4door and 2door Sunfires and Caveliers just looking stupid.. Huge wings, big fart pipes, X-MASFRIGGENLIGHTSFORUNDERGLOWS!!, Just today I seen a 4door SUNFIRE lowered, tinted, fart pipe, tons of bass coming from it and just pure UGLY, And to top it all off, He had ''LowLife'' in huge decals across the top of the windshield.. And these kids think there badass for sure, But it makes Me so happy when My buddy has his Old's Cutlass big block out and makes them look like fools! LOL

I love the ones that spark every time they go over a bump.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

also, the taste of cars???? what the hell? since when is a little rusted out 4banger with a stupid wing and a coffee can on back- badass?! and its always turbo it, or its turboed.... ITS TURBO CHARGED! you put on a TURBO CHARGER! then they drive around these things TRYING to race me everyday, cutting me off, following close (remember i drive a corvette a real sports car'') not only that but the idiots who drive these rockets also cant shift worth a crap, from a dead stop its woo woo wooo wooooom brrruuuum poppopopopo brum brum bruum bruuuuum (some lugging action) and then i love to hear them miss and grind gears

Don't even get me started on drivers, just today, I saw one, eating a sandwich, reading a new paper, and driving all the while talking on a cellphone, almost killed 5 other drivers. Actually right now as I am tying this there are some people revving the living daylights out of some turbod car blowing about a 10 foot plom of smoke out of it.....
oh man! he's got sum heat unda that hood yo! that be the blue smoke of power, oh! damn son! V-tec just kicked in bro!

more smoke= More power[sm=75_75.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Old 11-10-2010, 09:17 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

LOL Ricers always love seeing em. Always love when they pull up to try and cut me off, and lose to my crappy 3.1l 98 monte carlo

And we all know those phat exhaust tips add 50+ HP to any car... even though the rest of the exhaust system is stock
I miss beaterz.com that place used to make me crack up every time I went there. They used to go around photographing ricers, and other odd things and have great commentary on them.

Shark I feel ya with the drivers. Almost get plowed into every time I drive someplace. Then ontop of that are the clueless pedestrians walking into traffic, without looking, while bouncing their heads to whatever is blasting on their MP3 players while texting on their damn cellphones.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
warheadforever

Agreed, And it's not just America that's failing in that situation, Canada is just as bad if not worse, I could go on and on but You have said everything that is a mirror image of what both countries children, And how they are acting, I wasn't a perfect lil angel Myself, I partied My butt off, You name it I've done it..lol, But I never was so rude and inconsiderate of other people like kids are today, Example: Just today the highschool kids ( I live like a block away from the town highschool ) were heading out to lunch, I just happneded to be outside having a smoke and seen this kid throw a pizza box on My lawn, I asked ''Hey man, You want to pick that up and throw it in the garbage?'' I did ask nicely. He looked right at Me and kept walking, So I said again, ''HEY, Can You pick that up?!'' with a louder tone, He turned around flipped Me the bird and said F-U, Ok I'm 6'1 230lbs.. Not a small dude, This kid was 5ft nothing, I threw down My smoke and started to stomp after Him, Little brat took off like a wuss.. So I grabbed the pizza box, Walked it up to the highschool and threw it on their yard, Just My luck a teacher see's Me and comes out in a rampage telling Me to pick it up, I just said, Start teaching respect,Your students need to learn how to be considerate to people and clean up their own mess, And kept walking.. The nerve! I'm still shaking a bit lol..

There was this one person that would always let their dog do you know what in our yard, so finly one day I just camped out out there, and ask the person to please pick it up, and I was even going to give her the bag and a set of disposable gloves, in stead, am am not going to repeat what she said, but similar to the response you got. So, the next day, when she came around I took a video of it, and called up a friend in code enforcement, and I have never had a problem again. But there nerve of people amazes me. I mean really I don't mind of you have a dog, I don't even mind if it has to go and gos in our yard, just pick it up!

Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
The_Shark

that just made me remember, some years back someone let their dog crap in my yard, well i knew where they lived and i went out of my way to pick it up and throw it in thier front yard booyah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.