Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Beware of this SC10 for sale if you see it- SCAM

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 06:39 PM
it8ezbngrn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of this SC10 for sale if you see it- SCAM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Bought this and he relisted it immeditely using the same pics but minus the battery and charger. Another guy fell for it and now were both hosed. He refunded our money shortly with no explanation. Said some BS story that ebay made him do it. I though all was cool till the refund failed. He withdrew the money from the PP & the bank. No funds. So now we both have to wait to see if PP will come through and get us our money after we open a case in a few days. We already called ebay and they are making us go through the hoops. He may try to sell on a forum. Here's the info.
Contact Information for 2010fastenal
User ID:2010fastenal
Name:mike Pollar** (blocked it)
Company:
City:butte
State:MT

Hello Jeffery ,

The refund sent by mike polla** (mtbronco90@***.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact mike polla** regarding this refund.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:29 AM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beware of this SC10 for sale if you see it- SCAM

ebay is full of scams , before i buy , i look into their score and comments , and keep a look out for the same item being sold by the same guy multiple times , what usually gives them away is you see the sneaky seller trying to sell the same item again and again under a different name and their score is back at zero , which means they are they for a quick sale scam , i see it all the time with ebay sellers selling fake nike air shoes and fake psp memory cards , nearly all those fake sellers come from china , while on the sale page they claim to be coming from the country your in for example usa , then even if you do get your fake stuff the packaging clearly shows it came from china .