Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Scooters/mopeds

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 PM
RacerPaul15
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scooters/mopeds

I used to have a Scooter shop here on Long Island and sold a bunch of Tomos,Kymcoand other brand mopeds and scooters. I also sold on my website : http://www.scootermotique.theshoppe.com/index.htmIt's kind of inactive now because I'm updating it.

I also became a Madass Dealer but they had a hard time keeping them in stock and supplying dealers.

You can't go wrong with the Tomos... a couple of places like certain resorts around the world use them as rentals. In fact I am toying with the idea of scooter rentals here on LI at some of the resort type towns. I would consider the Tomos and also the Ruckus clones are pretty good. We are developing a Ruckus clone for that purpose as people, especially younger renters like the 'naked' look of the Ruckus. Ours is called the 'Ruffy Tuffy' and I'm updating our website as well as launching a new one hopefully before summer is done.

Let me know if you have any questions... and PS... don't heed the advice that someone gave you to 'stay away from 4 ckcle' aas pretty soon thats allyou are gonna be able to get, gas and oil mixture and emmission issues.

Regards
Paul