Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

RCSoup.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 10:46 AM
godofcable
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCSoup.com

I didn't see anywhere else fitting to put this, so mods if it needs to be moved please do so with my apologies.

I and a few friends run RCsoup.com We do reviews, show you tips, whatever comes up really. Everything we can think of with RC cars/trucks.

Tamiya USA donated a CR-01 for us to build/review. At the end, we'll be raffling it off. The proceeds from the raffle will be going to the Children's Miracle Network.

A few others have joined in on the fun, you can get more details on our site.

Today I'm writing to ask you to "like" us on Facebook. We use Facebook and Twitter to get our posts out in the open. We will be posting information as the build progresses and the review is done on the CR-01. as well as the details of the raffle. We want as many people to see it as possible, as this is a very worthwhile charity.

To entice you a little more to be our friend on facebook, we're offering a giveaway for our Facebook fans. On July 15th, we'll be randomly selecting one of our fans to win a care package from Cow RC.

Check out the details here, http://www.rcsoup.com/2011/06/like-u...-care-package/

and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/RC-Soup/199152653464045
Old 07-03-2011, 10:45 AM
tommygun32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCSoup.com

I wish you good luck sir. Two thumbs up.