Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Seahawks gettin no love from the Refs...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 09:27 PM
PillowPants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seahawks gettin no love from the Refs...

Man, i myself am a pittsburgh fan, but MAN have there been some bad calls against the seahawks! Anybody else notice?
Old 02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Seahawks gettin no love from the Refs...

That first TD was not one, even though Im going for the Steelers. I guess its the same refs our school team had, cheating b*stards.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
ofnaDOMINATION!

Steelers are gonna win anyway. GO COMMERCIALS!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't know diddly-squat about football but that ball was dead once it hit the ground short of the goal line and the runner tried to slide it across the line. Yeah, the 'hawk's got it put to them on that play.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:05 PM
ofnaDOMINATION!

AND ITS OVA! STEELERS WIN! STEELERS WIN!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
jdmkyosho
Banned

Boring game. booo
Old 02-06-2006, 12:25 AM
-Inverted-

How much did they pay the refs to give out those calls. He obviously crawled across the line and they counted it.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:18 PM
rc_heli_flier
My Feedback: (12)

See, that's where the problem from all this whining about the calls is coming from, it's people that don't know the rules of the game.
To score a touchdown all that has to happen is for just the first milimeter of the ball to break the very front of the goal line for just a fraction of a second and it's a touchdown. It doesn't matter where you land after that or where the ball is - if the ball breaks the plane it's a touchdown. Watch the reply - the ball clearly breaks the plane even though you can't see the ball well - he has it tucked in his arm and his whole forearm breaks the plane, so the ball has too also.
And when you push of it's offensive pass interference, which again is very clear on the replay.
Hey, there were calls that didn't get called the Seapigeons benefited on as well - I recall a few fumbles that were call incomplete passes, and the one touchdown Seattle did get after the interception probably never would have happened if they would have called the blatent personal foul for blocking Roethlisberger in the back. They would have had the ball around midfield and not down near the goal line. If your still are going to say they would have scored then you have to give credit to the Steelers as well on the touchdown Roethlisberger scored because they would have had it with just about and inch to go.
The refs never made the Seapigeons drop balls or miss field goals, or mismanage the clock horribly, or allow a 75 yard TD run, or allow a 43 YD gadget play, or allow the Steelers to complete a pass for a first down on a 3rd and 28 play. Seattle was outplayed and outcoached the whole game. They couldn't even beat the Steelers when they played their worst game of the playoffs.
Get over it and stop whining about it - the Steelers are the champs.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: rc_heli_flier

See, that's where the problem from all this whining about the calls is coming from, it's people that don't know the rules of the game.
To score a touchdown all that has to happen is for just the first milimeter of the ball to break the very front of the goal line for just a fraction of a second and it's a touchdown. It doesn't matter where you land after that or where the ball is - if the ball breaks the plane it's a touchdown. Watch the reply - the ball clearly breaks the plane even though you can't see the ball well - he has it tucked in his arm and his whole forearm breaks the plane, so the ball has too also.
And when you push of it's offensive pass interference, which again is very clear on the replay.
Hey, there were calls that didn't get called the Seapigeons benefited on as well - I recall a few fumbles that were call incomplete passes, and the one touchdown Seattle did get after the interception probably never would have happened if they would have called the blatent personal foul for blocking Roethlisberger in the back. They would have had the ball around midfield and not down near the goal line. If your still are going to say they would have scored then you have to give credit to the Steelers as well on the touchdown Roethlisberger scored because they would have had it with just about and inch to go.
The refs never made the Seapigeons drop balls or miss field goals, or mismanage the clock horribly, or allow a 75 yard TD run, or allow a 43 YD gadget play, or allow the Steelers to complete a pass for a first down on a 3rd and 28 play. Seattle was outplayed and outcoached the whole game. They couldn't even beat the Steelers when they played their worst game of the playoffs.
Get over it and stop whining about it - the Steelers are the champs.
Uhh.. ok? Would you like a medal or something for that little rant?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:26 PM
rc_heli_flier
My Feedback: (12)

A medal will do nicely!! LOL

Just a die-hard Steeler fan seeing my teams accomplishment trashed by people that don't know anything about football in general.

Please don't listen to John Madden - he still hates the Steelers for the immaculate reception they pulled against his Raiders.

Old 02-17-2006, 02:28 AM
-Inverted-

Please don't listen to John Madden
Now ya see, good football is good football and we got players who play football playing great football and thats just great football.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:21 PM
nitroman111

SEAHAWKS SHOULD HAVE WON!!!! tat call on the short field goal line was stupid!! but the umps called it when on the replay u could see the stelers's qb pull the ball up to the goal line!! the hole game was rigged so the stellers could win!!

GO HAWKS!!!!