Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Wheres the love?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
MuffinMan06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheres the love?

Most people here like off road buggies and trucks, right? Like in the best r/c thread below, cars hasn't gotten one vote. I know that you cant jump like ten feet with cars but someone has to like them! And please don't say Im biased because I'm getting a xxx-t MF2 in May for my birthday So how many people here like sedans because I think they are a blast to drive even though they cant go off road lol. I mean they launch off like a rocket and they handle really good so I don't see why sedans aren't very popular. I'm not saying off roading isn't fun, but where's the love for cars[sm=idea.gif]
Old 03-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Viper 15

Default RE: Wheres the love?

They are boring compared to off road, I know I USED to have one.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:39 PM
MuffinMan06

see what I'm talking about?

Hey at least I am enjoying my xxx-s and, I will get a reedy quad mag soon so it should go around 30mph
Old 03-09-2006, 11:40 PM
R/C fan-addict

I voted for truggys cause although I don't own one I like low lying MT's. As soon as my velociti 4.5 comes and I can hook it up to my GTB and stick it in my ta05 I think I'll vote for TC's!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:15 AM
CadillacDTS2001

but wait a onroad car if u take of any "cool" jump will more than likey bottom out and you can only take it on the pavment and drive but with a stadium tuck it has the low profile of a car and then u can still take it offrading cuz with a truck you can take it off jumps and go throught mud and beat it and go in the samd and go on grass but a truck can do every thing a car can do
Old 03-10-2006, 12:16 PM
gunnut

I love my HPI RS4 Sport 2. I run mine in the summer a lot. trucks are good for bashing and running into stuff, but with my touring car I can mess with tuning the suspension, etc. Say you change the shock oil or try a different spring or mess with sway bars-- you can actually see results! I learned a lot from messing with them
Old 03-12-2006, 08:18 PM
scoprius

in the summer after classes i go to a local elemantary school and run indoors in there gym as long as i dont leave marks on the floor or make a mess im aloud in there its actually really fun. but the high school i go the principal is a pompus a** he wont let anyone use rc's inside the hallways unless its like an xmod and even then he likes to complain. but somtimes you just gotta go bash and break somthing
Old 03-14-2006, 02:29 PM
MuffinMan06

ORIGINAL: eyekandy19

but wait a onroad car if u take of any "cool" jump will more than likey bottom out and you can only take it on the pavment and drive but with a stadium tuck it has the low profile of a car and then u can still take it offrading cuz with a truck you can take it off jumps and go throught mud and beat it and go in the samd and go on grass but a truck can do every thing a car can do
well I'm sorry but I've driven a stadium truck before and on road it's nothing like a touring car... I'll admit they are fun to take off jumps and stuff but my friend's ST feels nothing like my car. Just my 2 cents

lol I wish I could run my rc's in the school gym
Old 03-15-2006, 08:44 AM
gerwen

Honestly, touring cars are primarily for racing. Bashing with a touring car would get pretty boring very fast. Racing is another thing altogether. I've had as much (or more) fun racing my 18th scale touring car this winter than i had all summer bashing my off road vehicles.