Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more
Reload this Page >

Who Would be Your Ultimate Trophy Girl to Join You and Your Truck In The Winner Circle Everytime???

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Who Would be Your Ultimate Trophy Girl to Join You and Your Truck In The Winner Circle Everytime???

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 07:12 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who Would be Your Ultimate Trophy Girl to Join You and Your Truck In The Winner Circle Everytime???

I would have to go with the girl from wwf who almost one the ballroom dancing show, on TV a few weeks ago. Tall, blonde, long legged, what a body!!! Im drawing a blank on the name but OH BABY!!!!!!!! DROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I's dream of her at night!!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 08:26 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who Would be Your Ultimate Trophy Girl to Join You and Your Truck In The Winner Circle Everytime???

ORIGINAL: silverman1

I would have to go with the girl from wwf who almost one the ballroom dancing show, on TV a few weeks ago. Tall, blonde, long legged, what a body!!! Im drawing a blank on the name but OH BABY!!!!!!!! DROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I's dream of her at night!!!!
With a body like that, is the name really important?[sm=biggrin.gif]
Old 03-27-2006, 08:32 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Would be Your Ultimate Trophy Girl to Join You and Your Truck In The Winner Circle Everytime???

Umm, that would be stacy kiebler... Ya, shes awesome.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:45 PM
silverman1

EXACTLY!!!!!

Man thats what woman that could put a leg lock around my head
Old 03-28-2006, 01:37 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

i would go with tiffany teen and jordan capri.or any of the lightspeed girls
Old 03-28-2006, 02:50 PM
binaryterror

If we are picking from WWE/WWF Divas I'd settle for...hmmm just about all of them. Tori, Trish, Stacy, Ashley would be the toppers...

Who cares WHO she is, just needs to be hot and handing over kisses and trophies!
Old 03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Timmahh
Banned

what i wouldnt do or who i wouldnt kill to be the Kiebler ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but all in all my Trophy Girl wouldnt be waiting for me in the winners circle....THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK>>> especially if it were SK,,, there would be no track except those LOVELY Curves she has. and the winners circle? well you get the drift.
Timmahh
Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 AM
ryuhito

You guys are daft. www.courtneyday.com
Old 04-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

ORIGINAL: ryuhito
Not me since I have photos of Courtney and me.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:22 PM
jdmkyosho
Banned

Rosie O Donnell
Old 04-07-2006, 03:31 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jdmkyosho

Rosie O Donnell
Hey, its a girl and a O'Donnell!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
CadillacDTS2001

ORIGINAL: Tigger N. Bennie

ORIGINAL: ryuhito
Not me since I have photos of Courtney and me.
i bet you do
Old 04-07-2006, 08:48 PM
-Inverted-

jordan capri.or any of the lightspeed girls
x2.....[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=sunsmiley.gif]

Jordan is HOT.....