Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

new cellphone! yeah!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 09:28 PM
R/C fan-addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new cellphone! yeah!!!

well my brother is going to germany for something and his cellphone doesn't work there so I get to keep it while he's gone (5 months)!!!!! it's a pic phone but the quality sucks (what can you expect?). I'm being sort of a hypocrite cause I actually hate cellphones among people my age and younger. I mean after school I see 2nd and 3rd graders showing off their cellphones. Since when does a 2nd grader need a cellphone?!!?!! I don't really need one either but since the cancelation fee is pretty hefty my brother is continueing the plan so as long as I don't go over it won't cost anything so whatever. In my grade people just do stupid stuff with their phones, basically just using it to call their friend across the room or to use it as a fashion statement. I use a memory key to bring stuff from my home computer to the computers at school if I have a project or something and so one day this kid asks me where to get one and I saw pretty much anywhere. The next day he comes in with a 1gb key for yup one hundred us dollars! My 60gb portable hard drive cost me $111! Why would you ever need 1 gb to bring a few word docs or 2 or 3 pics to school? And he wears it to school every single day! GAAAAA I hate how people at my school get spoiled with their electronics and don't even use them for their intended purpose but instead just for fashion!

End rant.... lol
Old 04-08-2006, 03:02 PM
kostaktinos_mt

Default RE: new cellphone! yeah!!!

hehe, all this stuff [believe it or not] is common these days. twisted society :P
Old 04-08-2006, 04:37 PM
R/C fan-addict

I think my school is worse than most cause a lot of richies live around here and parents spoil their kids so much! I was once talking with my friend about R/C's and this kid asks me what R/C to get. He said he had $500 and wanted something fast. I asked him what type he wanted (TC,MT,ST...) he said he didn't know and called the motor an engine. I mean he must have been coming from radioshack land and suddenly wanted a 50mph car! I mean most people at my school are pretty well off but there are some people who just shove it in your face and that's just what really ticks me off.

End rant 2
Old 04-09-2006, 03:19 AM
kostaktinos_mt

don`t worry man, its not just your school, you see things like these everywhere. just make sure you [as a person] go straight to what you want, have fun and STUDY what you have to study. most of these guys will end up living on other`s backs some years later. make sure you will be proud enough and don`t do the same.

whats is 'end rant 2' ?? [lol my english is crap]
Old 04-09-2006, 12:14 PM
R/C fan-addict

a rant is sort of just letting out the steam of annoyance so I ended my rant and the second one. But yeah all the jocks and "popular" people are gonna end up living in shacks. Well the popular girls in my grade will get off better than the jocks cause they'll just find some desperate business man who has no life at all and is a workaholic and they'll marry him and steal his money. lol yeah I would hate to be that spoiled
Old 04-09-2006, 12:34 PM
kostaktinos_mt

Well the popular girls in my grade will get off better than the jocks cause they'll just find some desperate business man who has no life at all and is a workaholic and they'll marry him and steal his money. lol yeah I would hate to be that spoiled
second to that! 100% correct and realistic.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:28 PM
R/C fan-addict

lol yeah I mean they're good looking and then they find some business man who doesn't have much time for a relationship marry him and take his money. It happens in lots of movies and if you knew some of the people at my school I'm pretty sure you couldn't agree more. lol