Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

pranks at scool

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pranks at scool

Here is one that nobody has mentioned. Study really hard for a full grade period and make very high marks. That would really freak out the teachers. The funny thing is that it would in no way be destructive and make much better use of the time in school for the intended purpose.
what would we want to do that for, i do just fine slipping through the cracks
Old 08-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Doahh

Lightfoot that's a really good one... then you can't get expelled from school for it too...I used to be a prankster untill I got caught breaking into master locks... I'd tell you guys how to do it but that would be irrisponsible of me
Old 08-03-2006, 02:04 PM
rc monkey

awww go on..........
Old 08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
TheLinkster

Ok... I dont know if im allowed to post this but I am hahaha.lol
My Uncle (He is retired but worked for GM and Chrysler) told me a trade secret. On automatic trucks of any make or model there is a little plug on the transmission (Some kind of position sensor) and when its unplugged the truck wont move because the transmission doesent know what gear it is in or something like that. He also said that dealer mechanics dont know how to fix it.lol
Old 08-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Ca$hmoney

Get a couple of buddies and find some jacks and dollys.Put the principle car on the dollys and move it.Like around the block or something....
Old 08-04-2006, 06:09 AM
rc monkey

haha good one

last year the 6th years on there last day of school came in early + parked a tractor in the principals parking space
Old 08-04-2006, 08:18 AM

im not going to be on for a wile so keep them comin...
Old 08-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Wide Open

well for our senior prank were going to take the dean's car, put it up on blocks, take the tires off and hide them around the school itll be like a treasure hunt to get home
Old 08-04-2006, 05:20 PM

lol report them stolen...
Old 08-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Spdsk8er
My Feedback: (3)

get a cow and bring it to the very top floor. this is funny why? cows cant go down staris, only up. they had to kill the cow to get it down![&:][:@]
Old 08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
ELITE913

1) get 3 pigs and lable them 1, 2, and 4. they had to close scool because they couldnt find the 3rd one!

2) i got a master key by steeling it one night dremeling out the DO NOT COPY thing making a copy, reterining the copy that looks like the old one.

3) Test today? put CA in the lock and they wont be able to open the classroom!
Old 08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Wide Open

ORIGINAL: Spdsk8er

get a cow and bring it to the very top floor. this is funny why? cows cant go down staris, only up. they had to kill the cow to get it down![&:][:@]
somebody actually did that one year at my school. they also got a car inside the hallway
Old 08-04-2006, 11:38 PM

wow lol i want to do the pig thing but i dont no were to get pigs lol...
Old 08-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Jesus C

Tie up your friends backpack strap to a chair. When the bell ring for the next class, they pull there backpacks & bring along the chairs with them. Did this one day during an assembly, I was messing around with my friend when the teacher told him to move somewhere else. He pulled his backpack & the folding chair hit him in the leg & made a loud bang. We both got detention even though it was my fault which made it even funnier.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:52 PM

cool need more bad ideas......now!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:44 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

If your school uses locks separate from the locker like the master locks and stuff then this is a good prank. Most people leave their lock on the last number, so when they come to their locker to get their books, they don't waste any time. So what you do is go around pulling locks to see if they open, once you find 2+ locks you switch them with different lockers. The kids will never get into their locker without the master key, and you will never get caught. JUST DON'T DO IT TO SOMEONE WHO'S LOCKER IS RIGHT BY YOU!!! Teachers and principles first ask the people around the locker that got messed with if they know who did it, and if you can't keep a straight face(like me) then you WILL get caught.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:43 AM

how about this... we have don stuff similar to that like find out all the riged lockers and then switch a couple folders around and stuff lol.... and the lockers have a hole to put a pad lock on it and it is also what you pull on to open it,so i break a pencil in to three peices and put those peices through that hole so they cant open it.....lol, i am so lucky i did not get my @$$ kicked buy this 200lb kid that i did it to, he was so pist he was hiting and kicking it because it wouldnt open, the principle escourted him away to here office....
Old 08-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Gex_61

Here is a classic........

Last year at the end of the year on the day of our finals. Which the seniors finish there finals early and are gone by now. Anyways the night before, they jumped the fences of the school (it's an outdoor campus) and put black zip-ties on every single locker in our school (hundreds).

Of course the next morning everyone goes to get there books and can't. The teachers got very frustrated because they have been telling everyone to get to class on time so we can finish in the amount of time they give you.

I am the kind of person who shows up to school and walks into class seconds before the bell rings (never late though, maybe a few times). I had to get into my locker that day and of course they hadn't gotten to mine yet. I had to chase down one of the 3 staff members with pliers, so they could open my locker and I wouldn't get in trouble. I was late but the teacher excused it. Also I think the principle extended the school day by 20 mins.

It was funny though. I started laughing when I found out. TOTAL CHAOS and PANICING and RUNNING.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:46 AM
Gex_61

This one has also been done and is a little more personal. Our lockers have a plastic knob thingy. If you sand the numbers off, they can't get into the locker. If you only do it to one person then the teacher will not believe them when they say they couldn't get there book out.

I don't pull pranks though. NOT RIGHT and with my luck I would get caught. I do think the zip-tie prank was awsome though.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:58 AM
YokomoGt-4RTRII

haha for my senior prank we (last year) thres a teacher that always shows up to school early like 6am when school starts at 7:45 so me and the football guys (all varsity football) go and get his car keep in mind this this is...light....like im talking its a tiny little thing...we picked it up put down a rug and fliped it sideways inbetween two buildings making sure it didt get damaged though, it was funny to laugh at...because the whole school was talking about it. Only problem was..he couldnt leave work that evening till a little bit later lol it was great to see the tow companys face when they saw it..oh man that made my day...
Old 08-09-2006, 12:54 PM
SpeedAddict

My sister got stretch film and wrapped a person's car a bunch of times. Only it started raining and the person had to go out in the rain and get the film off before he could get in. We also duck taped a person's locker. We had the combo, opened the door, and covered the open area in tape, than shut the door so you couldn't tell until you opened it. We've also locked people in lockers because ours are 6 ft. tall. It's awesome.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:00 PM

We've also locked people in lockers because ours are 6 ft. tall. It's awesome.
im like 5foot 4inches so we would tape the mechanism on the locker door so it would stay open even wen you shut it,so i always was the one to get in it(every one was scared to get locked in) and they stood around and nocked on the locker wen some one would pass,i got the whole cheerleading squad, and like half the 8th grade including teachers, i got rote up like 3 times since we figured this out lol....fun well keep the bad ideas comin even if you have to make some up....tell pranks to do at the mall grocery store ect....
Old 08-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Kemo

i've got a couple i've done, er uh... "balloons", on the door handles.

We also released 4 chickens in the school. Each one had a number assigned to it on its body, CLEARLY marked. we had 1 2 4 and 5. Do the math
Old 08-09-2006, 09:35 PM

lol thats a good one kinda like the pig one,,,i got a question how do you get into the school after its closed???
Old 08-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Seek and Destroy

You break in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.