Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

What to do in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Mekong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do in AZ

Im going with my girlfriend to AZ this spring break, I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to eat/stay/visit, we are going to flagstaff and possibly Phoenix. We dont have kids or pets to worry about and are looking for something fun! I heard Scottsdale has a great bar scene from a friend, any suggestions on where to go.

woohoo spring break
Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Wide Open

Default RE: What to do in AZ

Flagstaff is definatly a fun town, but the population is only about 60,000. however, if you want to meet lots of people go to old town flagstaff. they have a bunch of bars and coffee shops where you can hang out. if you travel into the valley remember that you will have to wear completely different clothing. it got up to 96F here this weekend. the valley has a much larger population and its best to just ask around on what places to hang out.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Checkpointracer

If you ever get the chance go to houstons in scottsdale, they have the best hambergurs and stecks.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Mekong

I think were gonna just have time and cash for flagstaff. Anyone have any recommendations what to do there, where to go, what to see... ?

We of course are going to the canyon, thinking about going to a few other parks around there. I dont know if the observatory is worth it, I heard theres some dino tracks and some other fun things. I wish I had time to get a replacement ESC for my SS5800 pede, would be fun to go run over some snakes scorpions and tarantulas!