Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Does Mikey Waltrip....

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 09:17 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does Mikey Waltrip....

Still have any sponsors?????

I can't imagine how or why.....he cheats( AND gets caught), he can't qualify the same car his team mates can(sometimes), bad publicity with his wreck(no alcohol..YEAH RIGHT!)

Makes me wanna go right out and buy a Toyota, or go to NAPA for parts......LMAO!
Old 04-15-2007, 01:40 PM

Default RE: Does Mikey Waltrip....

I am pretty sure he still has sponsors... The reason some of the other Toyota's are qualifying for most of the races, is that they have provisionals (spelled wrong?) ..
Old 04-15-2007, 05:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Dokioto

I am pretty sure he still has sponsors... The reason some of the other Toyota's are qualifying for most of the races, is that they have provisionals (spelled wrong?) ..
The only Toyoya cars that had provisionals coming into this season for the first 6 races of 2007 were #22 of Blaney for Bill Davis racing because the #22 finished in the top 35 in owner points last year and Dale Jarrett because he is a past champion driving a car that wasn't in the top 35 in owner points last season. But they just changed the past champions rule to allow only 6 provisionals for being a past champion...and DJ is well on his way through those, if he isn't already. The other Waltrip racing cars had no provisionals coming into the year and neither do either of the two team Red Bull cars since they are both start-up teams.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:41 PM

It was a "sarcasm" dude, and has already been pointed out, only 2 Toyotas have provisionals....the rest must race their way in...something Mikey seems incapable of....
ORIGINAL: Dokioto

Old 04-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Banned

toyota..what toyota? Their entire engine program is all based off GM anyways.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:28 AM

Wonder what ever happenned to the "homologation" rule?????