Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

THE LOUNGE 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
cumquat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE LOUNGE 2

i think rcu is running an experiment on the lounge. theyre eather testing our patince or seeing how long the lounge lasts if they dont update the last post. or they just dont have the man power to keep up with the lounge so they installed a scanner program to scren the post and it cant update the posts. that would acount for the double posts and missing posts.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Lunchboxer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What's this consipiracy theory?!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 PM
cumquat

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

What's this consipiracy theory?!
well, it is a bit odd this is the only forum i am subscribed to that is effected. PLEASE RCU, DONT BAN ME!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Foxy

I believe the nearly 1400 pages (including deletions which I can see) is getting too much for the database. I posted about it in the mod forum, cos I suspected something was going wrong but nobody responded. I'll bring it up again.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Foxy

I believe the nearly 1400 pages (including deletions which I can see) is getting too much for the database. I posted about it in the mod forum, cos I suspected something was going wrong but nobody responded. I'll bring it up again.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Foxy

I've decided to close this one down and start a new lounge. This will need to happen every so often for the reasons described above. If it doesn't solve the problem, well, doesn't really make any difference, I'm sure you all noticed this thread getting slower and slower as time goes by anyway, so this is as good a time as any... locked. Check for the new thread in a few minutes.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:39 AM
[]TEX[]

LOL....locked
Old 08-26-2020, 08:25 PM
lerodmanj

What kind of online discussion anyway?
Old 10-27-2020, 11:51 AM
LUIVRAOS

Originally Posted by nickd
I just found this, I had wondered what had happened to the lounge, when I found it I was shocked,
I also tried talking and reasoning with Howard, he basically quoted the RCU rules to me and said thats it.
I do have a topic that can start some discussion in here, tex I know can help me.
I am looking for a lipo charger capable up 2amps preferably, I just won a 2250mah lipo pack (kinda by mistake)
Same as item number 160120293698
I want to spend under $70 for the charger and want balancing capabilities, so far I like DN Power and Cellpro 4s
If there is anything you can suggest thats cheaper better etc, basically voice your opinion.
"Recicle boy" here: Maybe you should try a power source from a laptop or a PC. they are balanced and always deliver same current I recently have used one with:
12v - 2 amp
5v - 10 amp
3 .3v - 6amp
In a wired probe (I'm lazy with electronics, was afraid of losing it in water and made it in ten hours from a recycled crawler, a power source, many buttons and an old camera, I found lying here and there in my workshop) it ran like a maniac through the pipes I needed to check, has led lights, a gripper and a wireless camera from a toy quadcopter integrated.
The entire toy cost like what? $50 tops, in case you buy all brand new, but most parts I used were already discarded so, out of the recycling bin, I saved like literally some hundreds, (maybe thousands) to have checked my... *Err... wait... well, some parts of my House's main sewer... with a proper "endoscopic" remote controlled probe...

To the point: I guess it will charge your batteries...