Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

What did you get for christmas thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 02:28 PM
The_Lost_Otter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What did you get for christmas thread!

ORIGINAL: calvino

ORIGINAL: CustomTamiyas4Life

ORIGINAL: Mx314

vedio camra!
Maybe you should invest in a nice dictionary. Last time I checked it was a video camera.

Dont get all mad, I'm just messing around and had to say it
lol, same here, "santa, can I get a dictionary, you know, I need to know how to spell", jk

lol you guys suck
Old 12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
A.B.U

ORIGINAL: sunco1

ORIGINAL: A.B.U

ah, may post what im gettin then.

ipod touch
new complete board
some nike tres
some emerica francic
i got a $100 prepaid visa early, but i already spent that
haha

and some more, like clothes.

i have nike tres. they are the best shoes i have ever owned!! you will love them!!
haha, really? sweet yeah ive heard theyre pretty good.
cant wait to use em
Old 12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Dokioto

Two-Four days befor x-mas and everybody knows what they are getting[&:]
Old 12-23-2007, 06:24 PM
coleholley

Well I already got one thing

Mx vs ATV: Untamed
and then
Hollister fur hoodie
Verizon Voyager
and nothing else probably.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:59 PM
quadzilla122

Im putting these guns to the test im getting a year membership to LAFitness
Old 12-23-2007, 09:35 PM
ferrarimk13

i got a hollister polo, and the rest im gonna say after christmas comes, but i dont know what they are yet either, lol
Old 12-23-2007, 09:55 PM
quadzilla122

i have weight training in school too.Im a sophomore.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
ElectricGuy007

Best Christmas I ever had!

B44 Factory Team kit
Novak 7.5R Brushless System.
Blackfoot Extreme kit
Superbrain 960 charger
4 3600 saddle race packs from www.cheapbatterypacks.com
Old 12-24-2007, 06:31 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Update! I've been hoodwinked!! There's no PS3 for me!! Never mind I'll buy one myself some time, but the big question now, is what did she get me!?!!???!? She tells me it's very small, and I will be like 'WOW!'. I can't think of anything I've ever said I want that is very small and very expensive. The only thing is the black ceramic bracelet Chanel watch, which is like $6000, and while that's not outside her price range, it does seem unlikely, I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what could it BE?!!?
Old 12-24-2007, 07:58 AM
kid chuckles

This was for my wife and myself came just a couple weeks early but have been working on it for two Christmas's. My kids may have me something on Christmas Day but this is my present from and to my wife. Maybe some socks and undies we all need socks and undies.
You can see i need more planes also BUT:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61980.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	832900   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av67764.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	832901  
Old 12-24-2007, 10:20 AM
revo3.3traxxas

Darn, beat me to the thread.. i'm getting a rusty vxl checked my dads towerhobbies account...[8D]
Old 12-24-2007, 10:39 AM
yellowfuzzle

ORIGINAL: foxy42

Update! I've been hoodwinked!! There's no PS3 for me!! Never mind I'll buy one myself some time, but the big question now, is what did she get me!?!!???!? She tells me it's very small, and I will be like 'WOW!'. I can't think of anything I've ever said I want that is very small and very expensive. The only thing is the black ceramic bracelet Chanel watch, which is like $6000, and while that's not outside her price range, it does seem unlikely, I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what could it BE?!!?
Not outside the price range!? [X(]

The fun is in the guessing/wondering. I don't know any of mine yet.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:42 AM
DarkFire989

So far I got:
ATI HIS 2600 XT HD 512MB GDDR3
Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter
Ratchet and Clank my PS3
50 Dollar gift certificate to the local ski mountain.

I get xmas early from my dad.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:54 AM
coleholley

ORIGINAL: revo3.3traxxas

Darn, beat me to the thread.. i'm getting a rusty vxl checked my dads towerhobbies account...[8D]
Ha, I've did that before, but not on towerhobbies it was to Eastbay.

But now I got a couple gifts early, but i would rather get surprised.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:21 PM
RS4rallydriver

well, I found a cat a short while ago and just brought her home without telling anyone. my mother really doesnt like cats, so she was complaining and stuff. and told me that she couldnt stay for good. yet over tha past few days, she's started to get used to her and will let me keep my cat. thats good enough for me! heres a picture of her. so, I got to keep my cat for christmas.

Name:	Tr51467.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	833056  
Old 12-24-2007, 01:34 PM
-Inverted-

I like those Chanel watches. I saw a nice Bulova the other day I would like to get, but I really like Movado.

I have no idea what I am getting. I hope it's nice though because I tried to make a good Christmas this year. I even got my mom a Dooney and Bourke bag lol.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Foxy

ORIGINAL: yellowfuzzle

Not outside the price range!? [X(]

The fun is in the guessing/wondering. I don't know any of mine yet.
Yeh, it's not bad when your 26 year old GF runs a multi million euro business.

Seriously though, I doubt very much that she's gone THAT wild.

RS4rallydriver, that's cool, man. Cats are gods.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:18 PM
caseyw10

haha yeah, I did pretty much the same thing revo3.3traxxas did. I asked for a Revo or a MGT 8.0 and I was panicking cause I checked his email and he wasnt getting any. (Last year thats how I found out I got my guitar) Then I went onto his other computer and went to TurboTax and there was a 545 dollar purchase to my LHS. I looked all around the house and I cant find it, so We'll see which oen it is.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Dokioto

How about some car keys?

Maybe there will be a Lambo or Ferrari on the drive way..[sm=lol.gif]
Old 12-24-2007, 03:56 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: Dokioto

How about some car keys?

you never know, this should be interesting though, hey, what about the pic of the christmas tree you promised us, I also know I am geting a $6 Harbor Freight IR Temp thingie, not the higest range (230 farenheit), but, it should work with letrics
Old 12-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Foxy

How about some car keys?

you never know, this should be interesting though, hey, what about the pic of the christmas tree you promised us, I also know I am geting a $6 Harbor Freight IR Temp thingie, not the higest range (230 farenheit), but, it should work with letrics

Here ya go Calvino, sorry for the delay. And car keys is unlikely too. Maybe in a few years.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Foxy

How about some car keys?

Here ya go Calvino, sorry for the delay, and the quality, flash was drowning out the lights, so did it without and it was a bit of a long exposure. And car keys is unlikely too. Maybe in a few years.

Name:	Ig11430.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	833362  
Old 12-24-2007, 06:49 PM
calvino

How about some car keys?

Here ya go Calvino, sorry for the delay, and the quality, flash was drowning out the lights, so did it without and it was a bit of a long exposure. And car keys is unlikely too. Maybe in a few years.
wow, nice and fancy, real or falke, fake works here, just box it up at the end of the year
Old 12-24-2007, 07:10 PM
kuppler

Hey FOXY42 maybe shes going to pop the big question to you... lol... its small and you will say WOW.... right,,, hahaha Good luck with it...but if you guys are alrdy married then i dont know what it is.... lol...

everyone els Have a good X-mas ......
Old 12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
ferrarimk13

wow, foxy that would be awesome, to get married, all the rcs you want, lol. Im not supposed to say that marriage is like that, but, hey, why not. My uncle is a multi millionaire also, so i always get something good from him, but hes not home this year, so ill get his present on new years, lol. That watch would be nice too foxy, but you never know what it could be. oh, and my tree is better, lol.

hey bmaglinger (i think i spelled it wrong) you changed your screenname?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.