Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more
Reload this Page >

Graduate From Colege In 2 Days - Automotive Related - Now What?

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Graduate From Colege In 2 Days - Automotive Related - Now What?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 10:17 PM
slurp91193

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Graduate From Colege In 2 Days - Automotive Related - Now What?

ya they r very nice people........my dad had one mechanic 3 years ago that took me out bass fishing every sunday morning at 6 a.m........lol........he left cuz he wanted more money .....i told my dad to giv him the money. my dad to fire one 4 days ago cuz he dropped a customers car off the LIFT. granted it was a 1,000 dollar bomber. well that was a bad day. so now hes looking for another mechanic cuz the 2 r too busy now
Old 05-08-2008, 10:18 PM
[email protected]

snap-on hand tools are the best, mac tools are ok but I don't like the wrench's they suck. I do cheap tools I'll get S&K or sears some times you need to modd a tool for something and then I take a run to sears or harber fright. Air tools snap on mac and IR. when you grab for a tool every day and you need it you get the best. look at nascar in the pits all snap-on and mac.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 PM
slurp91193

isnt that funny though..."Craftsman The Official Tool Of Nascar"
Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 PM
ENR_Kyle

for sure. I love snapon but I have VERY limited ammout of snapon tools in my box. I have alot of cornwell, mac, matco, Craftsman, a few SK/Gearwrench and some stuff is cheap hardware store stuff (with lifetime warenty). I will be replacing anything I brake on the job with Snap-On when the time comes.

ORIGINAL: slurp91193

isnt that funny though..."Craftsman The Official Tool Of Nascar"
lol. I know. But you pay then enogh and any tool will the oficial tool of nascar.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:23 PM
slurp91193

ya for now im gonna stick with my craftsman box load......lol
Old 05-08-2008, 10:24 PM
ENR_Kyle

and there is nothing at all wrong with that. ESPECIALLY if your not going to get into the business. I would never expect anyone to have snapon tool if they dont use them everyday for the job.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:28 PM
slurp91193

ya i mean it seems like its too streneous of a job. i help the mechanics wen they need it. but i mainly am a carwasher....lol.......and i dont get paid.........something ironic - my dad has got 4 brothers and they all own there own businesses too.......i work at my uncles resteraunt making pizzas. i get paid.....lol