Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 04:36 PM
dsales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..

In my school there are many different houses in which the pupils go to, theres about 50-60 pupils in each house and there are 13 houses divided into day pupils, male boarders and female boarders, each house has a different graduation tradition. In my house, girls and boys swap their cloths, in another one everyone hangs their underwear out on a tree, and theres one where someone brings in a goat.
Its a great time and the headmaster gets furious
Old 06-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: NitroVenom

^^^Yea thats why our principal said last time when they did the 05. Because after the grass grew out they cut it, and it was gone. No harm done. There's still an 07 imprint in the ground from last year... So you can imagine what the principal is pissed about. If we end up not havin senior day, I'm gonna get as many seniors as possible and have a BBQ in the parking lot.
Bring a big screen TV and watch a football game and you can call it tailgating!! lol. Hope it works out for you.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: dsales

In my school there are many different houses in which the pupils go to, theres about 50-60 pupils in each house and there are 13 houses divided into day pupils, male boarders and female boarders, each house has a different graduation tradition. In my house, girls and boys swap their cloths, in another one everyone hangs their underwear out on a tree, and theres one where someone brings in a goat.
Its a great time and the headmaster gets furious
No offense, but it sounds like you go to Hogwarts from Harry Potter. Different "Houses" for each student, Different traditions for each one, A "Headmaster". Lol, are you sure you aren't pullin' our leg and getting this stuff out of a Harry Potter book?
Old 06-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Nik.

Dont be ignorant, he lives in england.

sAme thing as living in a dorm and having seinor pranks.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:22 PM
racemaxx24

ORIGINAL: Nik.

Don't be ignorant. Makes me laugh
Old 06-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: Nik.

I take it you didn't see the smiley's at the end of the post? I was only joking, and I only said that because he lives in England. GET IT Nik.? "JOKE" WHAT... I... SAID... TO... HIM... WAS... A... JOKE... DO... YOU.... UNDERSTAND?????
Old 06-06-2008, 05:33 PM
racemaxx24

I..HIGHLEY...DOUGHT...IT...I...THINK...I...BETTER. ..STUT...UP...[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 06-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Nik.

uhhg.. it is the teen thread afterall......

unfortunately im one of them....
Old 06-06-2008, 05:48 PM
dsales

don't worry guys, my school is similar to hogwarts. Its one of the oldest schools in the world and oldest one in Europe I think. There are 1000 year old traditions and we have to go to a big cathedral every morning which is haunted by ghosts and they are real
Old 06-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Krawlin

don't worry guys, my school is similar to hogwarts. Its one of the oldest schools in the world and oldest one in Europe I think. There are 1000 year old traditions and we have to go to a big cathedral every morning which is haunted by ghosts and they are real
Actually, thats kind of cool.

HA!!! OH, BURN Nik.!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN!!!!!! TSSSSSSSSSSS HOT!!!! IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:20 PM
madmax22

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:50 PM
ferrarimk13

dsales, do you have any pics of your school? it sounds awesome. American schools suck.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:44 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: Jolly Roger Pirate

Actually, thats kind of cool.

HA!!! OH, BURN Nik.!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN!!!!!! TSSSSSSSSSSS HOT!!!! IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!
lol, personally i would love to see a school in somewhere OTHER than the US, ive been to different schools for like events (mentored in a robotics club full o monkeys ) and gota see some prety crappy schools, ya, no windows, look like somethin from the nuclear war age... ya, annoin stuff, as for the ghosts, HA, can you get me some pics or vids (i wana bust that wide open)
Old 06-06-2008, 10:22 PM
The_Lost_Otter

jolley, how much is you crawler worth?
Old 06-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: Mx314

Hee.... hehehe.... heehehehe... That is almost too sacred of a question to ask. You are one of the few who dare to know.... All said and done, my crawler has cost me a grand total of $2500 with the newest parts (2 brand new 330 in. oz. servo's and JP Customs Aluminum Axle Tubes). My parents have seriously considered putting it on their home-owners insurance, so incase our house burnt down, I could have the money to replace it.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:55 AM
calvino

Hee.... hehehe.... heehehehe... That is almost too sacred of a question to ask. You are one of the few who dare to know.... All said and done, my crawler has cost me a grand total of $2500 with the newest parts (2 brand new 330 in. oz. servo's and JP Customs Aluminum Axle Tubes). My parents have seriously considered putting it on their home-owners insurance, so incase our house burnt down, I could have the money to replace it.
oh my gosh, thats just nuts man, the ultimate money pit
Old 06-07-2008, 01:08 AM
The_Lost_Otter

is that the hummer or the one in the mag?
Old 06-07-2008, 02:39 AM
dsales

How do you upload images, i used to be able to do it, but now when i upload nothing appears
Old 06-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Krawlin

is that the hummer or the one in the mag?
It's the same crawler, I just put that Hummer H2 hardbody from a New Bright toy on it because it looked cool. But now that I compete with it I don't use that body anymore. Its way too top heavy. But it did look really pimped out, LOL! The pictures of it I have on there with that black body on it is how it sits right now, and I currently am competing in the SARCCA (Southern Arizona Radio Controlled Crawler Association) Summer Points Series. I believe in the Phoenix area, there is a crawler club called P.A.R.C, if you are interested. For more info on P.A.R.C go to this place - <no linkie of competing forum>.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: calvino

Meh, its worth it. Its really alot of fun. Especially now that I have a 4 channel stick radio and dual ESC's, I have fully independent control of each axle, so i can make is go sideways without moving forward, spin 360* around in one spot, front dig, rear dig, front steer, rear steer, everything.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:24 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: calvino

Meh, its worth it. Its really alot of fun. Especially now that I have a 4 channel stick radio and dual ESC's, I have fully independent control of each axle, so i can make is go sideways without moving forward, spin 360* around in one spot, front dig, rear dig, front steer, rear steer, everything.
ok, thats just nuts, my dad used to go to a machine shop school with a guy who started an RC crawlers club and company, prety sick stuff
Old 06-07-2008, 08:26 PM
DarkFire989

Im just waiting for summer to start so I have been making user bars for other forums. I am very bored right now. Too bad I cant use them here. I think its time to play some GTA4.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:45 PM
calvino

How do you upload images, i used to be able to do it, but now when i upload nothing appears
Click here to upload images and files! and follow the prompts[8D]
Old 06-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

Im just waiting for summer to start so I have been making user bars for other forums. I am very bored right now. Too bad I cant use them here. I think its time to play some GTA4.

Isnt there a website to make those?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:37 AM
DarkFire989

Yeah. There are some generators to make them automatically. But who wants to do that, thats cheating lol. I made them with Macromedia Fireworks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.