Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

WHEEE! WHEEE! WHEEE! SOOO-WEEE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHEEE! WHEEE! WHEEE! SOOO-WEEE!

Wheee! Wheee! Wheee! SOOOO-WEEEE! Here pig! pig! pig!

I am staying home today, I'm feeling mighty low. I dont know what I have, it feels like the flu. I just hope it aint the swine flu though.
If I grow a curly tail, I guess I will know!

Anyone else suffering from a mid-summer cold?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq45699.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1202418  
Old 05-20-2009, 09:38 AM
The Hedgehog

Default RE: WHEEE! WHEEE! WHEEE! SOOO-WEEE!

Stop spending your free time in Mexico.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:58 AM
brett65
My Feedback: (18)

Careful, you will never be the same person. Here is the typical person suffering from swine flu!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68069.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1202429  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:00 AM
RCtruckRacer

I had a fever of 101.3 yesterday. Down to 99.9 this morning, and I feel almost human. But when the Ibuprofen wears out, who knows.

I feel your pain. Literally.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM
The Hedgehog

I hope this stuff you guys have isn't transmittable through the computer.  I am going to alert every major newspaper, hospital, and new publication in New England.  Better safe than sorry.  Probably better to shut down the whole east coast to be safe.  Better yet shut down the world, the swine flu is worse than every major world war/poverty combined. 
Old 05-20-2009, 01:56 PM
SAVAGEJIM

<link href="/forum/js/punymce//plugins/emoticons/css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="../../punymce//css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="../../punymce//plugins/emoticons/css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" />What is funny is that the swine flu is being suppressed in a major wy. For one, all media is being highly pressured to not call it swine flu anymore, they instead want to use its genetic name, H1N1 instead. But these lobbyists are nt fooling me, H1N1=swine flu and there is no changing that. Call it buzzard flu or whale flu, or whatever, it is still a pandemic potential rhino virus (no, in this case, rhino does NOT mean rhinoceros, it simply means "nose" virus meaning it has a potential to be transmitted by breath). What is worse is the CDC and W.H.O. are also trying to downplay this virus as well. I'm sorry, this ploy is not fooling me either. Any disease that is air borne transmitted like most rhino virus diseases (influenzas included), these are serious diseases that should not be sneezed at ever
Old 05-20-2009, 02:02 PM
SAVAGEJIM

And calling the swine flu H1N1 is TOO BROAD!

H1N1 represents a very wide variety of human infecting influenzas, and believe it or not, H1N1 also include the Spanish flu strain that believe it or not also played a major part in bringing WW1 to an end.

Here is the Wiki link to the broad spectrum of H1N1 influenzas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1N1

And also the H1N1 strain that was called the Spanish Flu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

Old 05-20-2009, 02:47 PM
RCtruckRacer

Can't say as I blame those health organizations for not wanting to call it swine flu after the mass slaughter of pigs. It was so unnecessary.

edit: fever back to 101. I believe I am ready for euthanasia.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan

I hope this stuff you guys have isn't transmittable through the computer. I am going to alert every major newspaper, hospital, and new publication in New England. Better safe than sorry. Probably better to shut down the whole east coast to be safe. Better yet shut down the world, the swine flu is worse than every major world war/poverty combined.
Thats it!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM
hands without shadows

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

<link href="/forum/js/punymce//plugins/emoticons/css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="../../punymce//css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="../../punymce//plugins/emoticons/css/content.css" rel="stylesheet" />What is funny is that the swine flu is being suppressed in a major wy. For one, all media is being highly pressured to not call it swine flu anymore, they instead want to use its genetic name, H1N1 instead. But these lobbyists are nt fooling me, H1N1=swine flu and there is no changing that. Call it buzzard flu or whale flu, or whatever, it is still a pandemic potential rhino virus (no, in this case, rhino does NOT mean rhinoceros, it simply means "nose" virus meaning it has a potential to be transmitted by breath). What is worse is the CDC and W.H.O. are also trying to downplay this virus as well. I'm sorry, this ploy is not fooling me either. Any disease that is air borne transmitted like most rhino virus diseases (influenzas included), these are serious diseases that should not be sneezed at ever
Around here the pig farmers are having a tough enough time as it is. We dont need the general public to be scared of buying pork products.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:19 AM
feo

I just recovered from having the flu and the fever. 104 degree temperature, weee!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 09:19 AM
The_Collector

Maybe Kramer DID see the Pigman!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was a great episoid.....HA
Old 05-24-2009, 12:46 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Update:

I started to get better on Thursday, but the evening of the day I posted this, one of my molars started to swell up. I made an appointment with a dentist on Friday, went in, he saw the swelling, and what did he do? He prescribed me a broad spectrum antibiotic that a normal doctor would have also prescribed!!!!

Well, it worked. The penecillin (well, it is derived from penecillin) is killing the bacterium and the swelling is going down. And I am feeling better too. But I think I would be feeling better anyway s with or without the antibiotic. The antibiotic however is doing its thing and brought the swelling down.