Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

NFL preseason '09

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NFL preseason '09

Well, Im stoked, 'cause football is back! Well, sort of, its only pre-season. But I have been going through some serious football withdrawals.

Right now, I'm watching the Buffs vs the Titans. And seeing the roster, T.O. was booted form the Cowboys and is now playing for the Buffs. If he screws up, he cant blame Jessi-Romo anymore! HAHA!
I wonder if Vince Young will actually get onto the starting lineup again? He sure sounds pissed off that he didnt start lat year after he was hurt.

And as for Mike Vick, he seems to be reinstated once his house arrest is up. Anyone have a clue who might pick him up?

Speaking of criminal players, Plaxibo Burris is going to jail for shooting his own leg! I guess he wont play any this season.

Anyway, sorry for sounding like a damn tweet on Twitter; typing all in stream of thought and all.
What are your thoughts?
Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 AM
04DarkShadowGT

Default RE: NFL preseason '09

Vince Young = mediocre QB

He got beat out by an old Kerry Collins last season and again so far this one.

I watched part of the game, I missed football. I cant wait until its for real.

Go Colts
Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Yeah, Vince's performance was pretty bad. He threw an interception; but he at least got a touchdown in.
He was awsome in college, a one-man band and saviour for his school's national championship, but ever since he was hurt last year and had to sit out, and even prior to that, he did not play with the flair he did when he was in college ball.

I am curious how the Steelers will do this year; they are afterall major Superbowl champs. I cant wait to see how their preseason game goes just to get a gauge of how they will do when Sept. 10th rolls around.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:44 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Watched the Cowboys last night, they lost...surprise[X(]
Not very promising, Romo threw about a 2 thrirds passing completion rate.

I am astonished that Micheal Vick has signed on the Eagles. The Eagles already have a good Q-Back! What are they thinking?
I say Mike Vick should have been forced to sign on with the Cleveland Browns: whenever he throws a touchdown, he has to run into the section of the fan stand called the Dog Pound and they can sic a bunch of dogs on him as he jumps in!