Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Annoying flirting.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM
HJJFFFAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Annoying flirting.

It's not too extreme. It's sexual attention that you do not want. I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to complain if you were doing this to her.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Mambamonster

Well its just mind games, and the talking. Sometimes shes takes the advantage because i use to like her, but now i dont, and i told her lets be friends. However, she teases me, because she sometimes comes off more than just a friend the questions she asks me, and the stares she gives me, and my whole thing is okay if your my friend be my friend respect that were friends and nothing more, but now she isnt even acting like a friend so i dont want nothing to do with her, but then she'll act nice one day and then groucy the next day, so my whole problem is what to do because she keeps playing this game, and the hardest thing to do is ignore her because she has to come near me sometimes.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
krisko76651

Sorry Dude: sounds like one of those "Damed if I do & Damed if I Dont". Good Luck!!!! :>)
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: TruBlu02

I am a very plain spoken person. I ran into a situation like this because a girl got the wrong idea about me. I was nice to her because she was new and she took that to mean something entirely different. She tried to make her move one day and I told her straight up that I was engaged and not interested. She even tried to tell me that it could be our little secret!! I again reemphasized the point I was not interested and that she was making me uncomfortable. After that she got the point and i think she was pretty embarassed after that. She didn't talk to me for a few weeks. After the awkwardness wore off she turned out to e a pretty cool chick.

So my point is? Just be clear and concise with your feelings. Say it makes you uncomfortable and that it is unprofessional in the work enviroment. She will get the hint.
You will be a man that your wife can count on! Just think of how many lies you will not have to tell by being faithful! I had a friend that cheated on his wife and one day the gal showed up at his door with thier new son, yes he lost his wife and beautiful kids and is trying to pay child support on all his children! Like I said I had a friend not the kind of person I really want to know! I felt sick about his family because his wife loved him deeply and his kids loved thier Daddy, now its just another broken family! Just to bad some can not see things till they are gone! Maybe saying no instead of yes could have save a family and another child? I know you have earned my respect by telling the person no! feels good to do the right thing don't it?
Old 02-26-2010, 03:21 PM
j33p3r
My Feedback: (142)

Take some pics, sign her up on RCU , she can flirt with you on here and we can all be arm chair judges. then we can make educated calls from the sideline while watching the match from the front row.
Not really fair when its all one sided coming from you.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:27 PM
trx1
My Feedback: (2)

KISSays it best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Qr2KJranw
Old 02-26-2010, 03:31 PM
HJJFFFAA

Just tell your boss that she's bothering you.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: j33p3r

Take some pics, sign her up on RCU , she can flirt with you on here and we can all be arm chair judges. then we can make educated calls from the sideline while watching the match from the front row.
Not really fair when its all one sided coming from you.
Yeah and what do I do? ask her tonight? That will just make me look stupid.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Casper06

In all honesty I think the problem is your inability to express yourself correctly or assertively. If she is really bothering you that much just flat out tell her to cut it out or you will report her to HR. Unless there is a hidden side to this story that should be the end of it.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Mambamonster

I really have no way of making myself more clear than I've already have. Maybe its a closed case...
Old 02-26-2010, 04:57 PM
HJJFFFAA

Would be if you complained....
Old 02-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Mambamonster

I just feel its my fault, itsa pity, why do girls always make us out like the bad guy...
Old 02-26-2010, 06:55 PM
haikt
My Feedback: (11)

I think some of the problem is in you also, not in the bad way but I dont think you have made up your mind completely about her especially if you dated her in the past.
I don't think you need to turn her in and get her in trouble especially if you care for that person but be very blunt and draw the line that you dont want her to cross she will get the point. But be careful because it can turn on you very quick, I have seen it many times one wrong comment and you can be gone.
good luck to you at least it is not a horrible problem to have.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
xxxtsuperstud18

call in the fuzz
Old 02-26-2010, 08:25 PM
impulse09
My Feedback: (3)

[:::]

( ::[ ]:: )

Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: Casper06

In all honesty I think the problem is your inability to express yourself correctly or assertively. If she is really bothering you that much just flat out tell her to cut it out or you will report her to HR. Unless there is a hidden side to this story that should be the end of it.
+1 just tell her to stop.. If she doesn't then she isn't taking you seriously and you actually have to tell her to stop.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:08 PM
animalnut

On the side booty call?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:59 PM
dalolyn
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need to load up on garlic and onion and then have a liverwurst, onion, garlic, sandwich and go have a breathtaking talk with her then do not forget the Chile the night before so you can let a few out she will leave you alone trust me
Old 02-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: haikt

I think some of the problem is in you also, not in the bad way but I dont think you have made up your mind completely about her especially if you dated her in the past.
I don't think you need to turn her in and get her in trouble especially if you care for that person but be very blunt and draw the line that you dont want her to cross she will get the point. But be careful because it can turn on you very quick, I have seen it many times one wrong comment and you can be gone.
good luck to you at least it is not a horrible problem to have.
Thx haikt, that means alot to me. It feels like ill never get over her, but i hope i meet that special one.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:33 AM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: dalolyn

you need to load up on garlic and onion and then have a liverwurst, onion, garlic, sandwich and go have a breathtaking talk with her then do not forget the Chile the night before so you can let a few out she will leave you alone trust me
I don't know that that would work, I tried all that once and still my wife proposed to me! turned out my breath and myself still smeld better![:'(]
Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 AM
snoking16

so do you like her or something? whats making this so hard?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:06 AM
tymtofly2

I think it's obvious you're confused. It would be impossible for you to take the appropriate action if you aren't honest with your self first. Once you figure out what you want that's not the end of it. Now you must figure out what her intensions are. She might think you're the crazy one (maybe that's why she's having the mood swings). The only way is to ask her to talk and do it in a non threatening way. Once you understand what she is feeling and she knows what you are feeling, then you can come to an agreement, whatever that may be. While you take the first step in doing some soul searching of your own, don't cheat your self. Remember why you liked her in the first place, why you broke up, and everything in between. Be honest with your self. I hope this can ease the turmoil you are obviously in and just remember that whatever the decision you both come up with, you both need to stick with it. Some times the unpredictable women are the ones receiving mixed signals.
Good luck Bro
Old 02-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would be tapping that if she's hot.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: tymtofly2

I think it's obvious you're confused. It would be impossible for you to take the appropriate action if you aren't honest with your self first. Once you figure out what you want that's not the end of it. Now you must figure out what her intensions are. She might think you're the crazy one (maybe that's why she's having the mood swings). The only way is to ask her to talk and do it in a non threatening way. Once you understand what she is feeling and she knows what you are feeling, then you can come to an agreement, whatever that may be. While you take the first step in doing some soul searching of your own, don't cheat your self. Remember why you liked her in the first place, why you broke up, and everything in between. Be honest with your self. I hope this can ease the turmoil you are obviously in and just remember that whatever the decision you both come up with, you both need to stick with it. Some times the unpredictable women are the ones receiving mixed signals.
Good luck Bro
Thx tymtofly2.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:42 PM
CWPOWELL

I have meet a couple women who have a different man for every need and day of the week. They don't sleep with all of them but they do keep them thinking otherwise.They also think its normal.
Watch out for women who use there sexuality for personal gain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.