Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Airport shutdown in China cause of UFO !

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 AM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airport shutdown in China cause of UFO !

UFO IN CHINA, Airport Shutdown !

Since the air traffic controllers at Xiaoshan Airport couldn’t identify what their radars had picked up, they grounded flights in and out of the airport for about an hour. Passengers were left stranded, not allowed to board planes and circling the airport while officials scratched their heads and tried to figure out what the strange object was.

There was a sighting of a UFO in the skies above the Xiaoshan Airport in China this past week which shut down the airport’s operations for at least an hour. The Unidentified Flying Object (not necessarily a space ship!) was picked up on the airport radar on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at about 9 p.m. No one knows what the UFO is or was. Whether it was from another world or some sort of odd phenomenon is unclear, but it caused a lot of confusion in China’s Zhejiang province for a while.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/st...12312370.shtml

http://www.newsoxy.com/travel/ufo-si...ort-13802.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-h7DaJCqx4

THERE HERE !!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 AM
warheadforever

Default RE: Airport shutdown in China cause of UFO !

You find the most interesting things to read Elven. LOL
Old 07-15-2010, 08:37 AM
elven wizard

Well thanks I like to keep everyone on there toes. >>>>What you are reading and seeing is things to come.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 AM
SAVAGEJIM

[quote]ORIGINAL: elven wizard

Well thanks I like to keep everyone on there toes. >>>>What you are reading and seeing is things to come.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM
HJJFFFAA

Looks like some kinda weird self propelled flare, dunno what kind of use that would be.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:28 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
larryf333

^^^^ROFLMAO!!! Love the Swamp Gas one.

Either way it had to close enough for radar to pick it up. Definitely looks like an object in the atmoshpere due to the path it's following. Flying saucers normally don't follow one path. The wiggle in the first couple pictures is caused by the camera's movement, not the object's.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:44 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe its a new hobbyking jet!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:28 AM
tommygun32

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93859?fp=1
Old 07-21-2010, 09:11 AM
The_Shark

off topic, but i saw a comet two nights ago, it started as a flashing red ball coming towards earth, then just slowly got dimmer and dimmer and smaller and smaller untill there was nothing left. cool stuff.

ive seen suspicious crafts fly slowly and then just zip away at odd angles, i dont believe in aliens but i do belive experimental air crafts.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 AM
proanti1

I believe that people are just full of crap and will do anything for attention (remember that one guy that was on that tv show, hoaxed the balloon thing, and said his kid was in it?). If they want to see a UFO, they see a UFO. Most of those pictures look like they are done with a massive exposure or were edited somehow... especially the last few, they look like something out of a video game.

I used to live in Albuquerque New Mexico, I was out drinking one night and saw a ton of people gathered in a parking lot looking at something, walked over and was informed that they had actually seen a UFO. Few seconds later they scream "HERE IT COMES". Imagine 6 people that look like fat Dale Gribbles. I am then informed that planes make noise, and this was making "very little"... I guess because it was flying towards kirtland AFB they figured it was indeed a UFO. It was actually an eclipse 500 on final, which is a small twin engine jet that makes almost no noise. The hanger was literally within walking distance from where these people were standing. I pointed out the landing lights and was simply told to take my commie ways elsewhere.

If the government has this technology, I would think they would also have the technology the hide it from us, and not be dumb enough to fly it over a densely populated city.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:42 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

ORIGINAL: proanti1

If the government has this technology, I would think they would also have the technology the hide it from us, and not be dumb enough to fly it over a densely populated city.

dude that's exactly what they want to do, hide it in plain site. people see it, freak out and think its a UFO from space. theyget so wrapped up in aliens that the government is know free to fly top secret man made not reverseengineeredexperimental aircraft right in front of us because peoplerefuse tobelieve its man made.
i believe in aliens, but 99% of "evidence" is nothing but natural occurrences, man made craft, or misidentified man made craft. im pretty sure this falls into that 99%
Old 07-21-2010, 01:10 PM
proanti1

ORIGINAL: suburban_hooligan

dude that's exactly what they want to do, hide it in plain site. people see it, freak out and think its a UFO from space. they get so wrapped up in aliens that the government is know free to fly top secret man made not reverse engineered experimental aircraft right in front of us because people refuse to believe its man made.
i believe in aliens, but 99% of ''evidence'' is nothing but natural occurrences, man made craft, or misidentified man made craft. im pretty sure this falls into that 99%
And risk someone actually getting a high quality photo? A while back some dude used a cheap telescope to track 100's of secret government satellites... he was promptly arrested, and the media "forgot" about in within hours. They care enough about some positioning satellites to act on it within seconds, but don't care about someone taking pictures or videos of one of their experimental craft hovering over a city? Yeah... ok. Why would "they" fly something over a city anyways... there would be no need to hide something in plain site if the flights were taking place over an unpopulated desert. I really love discrepancy in theory.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:01 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

dude that's exactly what they want to do, hide it in plain site. people see it, freak out and think its a UFO from space. theyget so wrapped up in aliens that the government is know free to fly top secret man made not reverseengineeredexperimental aircraft right in front of us because peoplerefuse tobelieve its man made.
i believe in aliens, but 99% of ''evidence'' is nothing but natural occurrences, man made craft, or misidentified man made craft. im pretty sure this falls into that 99%
And risk someone actually getting a high quality photo? A while back some dude used a cheap telescope to track 100's of secret government satellites... he was promptly arrested, and the media "forgot" about in within hours. They care enough about some positioning satellites to act on it within seconds, but don't care about someone taking pictures or videos of one of their experimental craft hovering over a city? Yeah... ok. Why would "they" fly something over a city anyways... there would be no need to hide something in plain site if the flights were taking place over an unpopulated desert. I really love discrepancy in theory.
i remember the satellite dude. mad props to that guy. expose the government. x files lone gunmen status

when it comes to UFO's having evidence get out is a very good thing for them. someone taking a decent picture of a secret craft and going public with it just puts more smoke in the smoke screen. the believes will claim its ET. the sceptics will tell you its man made or a natural occurence. we argue amongst ourselves over what it really is. the government denies its them, making the UFO theory seem more plausible. but the government seems to be acting suspiciously makingthe secretman made craft theory more plausible. the photos creditabilitygets picked apart partially debunked by the opposing side and looses its credibility. we are left with no new proof or evidence of who or what it was and we are right back to where we were before the picture was taken.
until someone can get a good enough picture or video to physically see who or what ispiloting these things and get some physical proof of where they are coming from and the governmentaint going to let that happen, that's how its going to go down. we are lying to ourselves and each other via there illusion. wouldn't surprise me if Roswell was planed
Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM
sheograth

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ked/index.html

according to an MIT weapons analyst some of the photos are faked and others show a missile. Not to burst anyone's bubble or anything
Old 07-21-2010, 05:58 PM
jd31

the last pic looks like a tube ligh placed on a green screen and then a backround of a bright night (oxy moron i know) picture was put in and finally someone used a blur effect
Old 07-22-2010, 12:36 PM
proanti1

dude that's exactly what they want to do, hide it in plain site. people see it, freak out and think its a UFO from space. they get so wrapped up in aliens that the government is know free to fly top secret man made not reverse engineered experimental aircraft right in front of us because people refuse to believe its man made.
And risk someone actually getting a high quality photo? A while back some dude used a cheap telescope to track 100's of secret government satellites... he was promptly arrested, and the media ''forgot'' about in within hours. They care enough about some positioning satellites to act on it within seconds, but don't care about someone taking pictures or videos of one of their experimental craft hovering over a city? Yeah... ok. Why would ''they'' fly something over a city anyways... there would be no need to hide something in plain site if the flights were taking place over an unpopulated desert. I really love discrepancy in theory.
i remember the satellite dude. mad props to that guy. expose the government. x files lone gunmen status [img][/img]

when it comes to UFO's having evidence get out is a very good thing for them. someone taking a decent picture of a secret craft and going public with it just puts more smoke in the smoke screen. the believes will claim its ET. the sceptics will tell you its man made or a natural occurence. we argue amongst ourselves over what it really is. the government denies its them, making the UFO theory seem more plausible. but the government seems to be acting suspiciously making the secret man made craft theory more plausible. the photos creditability gets picked apart partially debunked by the opposing side and looses its credibility. we are left with no new proof or evidence of who or what it was and we are right back to where we were before the picture was taken.
until someone can get a good enough picture or video to physically see who or what is piloting these things and get some physical proof of where they are coming from and the government aint going to let that happen, that's how its going to go down. we are lying to ourselves and each other via there illusion. wouldn't surprise me if Roswell was planed
The government isn't really doing anything. The UFO nuts ask, the government says no. There is no gray area... its not like they are saying "you saw nothing". Reading between the lines only goes so far before you start sounding crazy. I mean crap, people that believe in UFO's are basically being manipulated by other "UFOlogists" claiming their existence. To me, its a cycle that the government really has no part in, the word "they" is just used frequently in sentences as a catalyst.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Eman77

That's awesome! LOLness for sure.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:25 PM
A.B.U

when'd oscar meyer wieners start flying?
Old 07-24-2010, 01:51 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

That was just ThunderbirdJunkie's 1994 Toyota Paseo traveling at the speed of light, then stopping over an airport, and taking off again.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:38 AM
sheograth

That weather balloon thing is hilarious. It's too true though, when in doubt - call it a weather balloon.