Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

looks like toyota isn't the only one

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looks like toyota isn't the only one

ThunderbirdJunkie misorganized his sentence.

He meant to say it's harder to steer something without power steering that WAS designed to have it than something that wasn't designed to have it.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:08 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: looks like toyota isn't the only one

ORIGINAL: Nik.

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie
Bro, it's harder to steer a vehicle that WASN'T designed to HAVE power steering than it is a vehicle that WAS designed to have power steering and doesn't.

Go hop in a modern vehicle with the engine off and try to steer.

Not all that easy, is it?
are you aware you contradict yourself or are you just need more ''thinking time''?

Its about the same difficulty to park a vw bus than it is to turn the wheel of the audi when its off. A lighter car like a vw bug is easy no matter what , though.

ORIGINAL: The_Shark
i drove around on a bad brake hose coming back with the corvette, then drove it for another 100 miles before realizing the master was dry

when my volvo seized up both rear calipers (at 207k miles) the brakes sucked so much that when someone walked in front of my car i almost wasnt able to stop, i put those calipers on the next day.
Go buy a Honda, there I hope their aren't any hack-mechanics where I live
Never even noticed that until you pointed it out, TBJ must be tired from the long commute