Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Talk about stupid, Safety last?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Lost Glider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk about stupid, Safety last?

Before you know it, someone is going to take radio controlled toys, and start running things into them to show how dangerous they are.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8-YRccc5BU[/youtube]

How stupid are people these days? I couldn't believe it when I saw him feeding this in by hand. Tie the child dummy to a stick and stand off to the side when feeding it in. Wear a full face shield, hold the snowblower down so it can't move, point the discharge chute away from people.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:37 AM
sandal82

Default RE: Talk about stupid, Safety last?

WOW.. what a bunch of retards.. omg... keep your kids inside while you clean up the driveway? or just tell them to stay the hell away from the deadly snowblower.... how about pay attention to what your doing and dont run over your kids with your snowblower?.. or, dont leave your snowblower running while you run to the store..?????.. lmao... seriously?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:42 AM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

it all happens so fast wow
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Bundubasher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...... what about lawnmowers, motorcycles, chain saws, oh and big passenger aeroplanes - especially the wheels that can fall of onto people below when using a snowblowers...he need to test all that. Oh and R**io c*****ll*d planes....?? That guy in the video must be livinga boring existence....
Old 10-19-2010, 08:30 AM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yea, so don't hold your 2-yr-old in front of your snowblower while someone is holding the auger in the "On" position
Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM
moe7404

not only did he feed it by hand, he has gloves on, a BIG no no. so lets just take all the warning labels off, and let natural selection do its thing
Old 01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
firefly2012
Banned

ORIGINAL: moe7404

not only did he feed it by hand, he has gloves on, a BIG no no. so lets just take all the warning labels off, and let natural selection do its thing
sounds cool idea.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:06 AM
nitroburn1972

WOW... lol.....Um, I'm thinking that there wasn't much thought put into the "safe steps of demonstration" before it was performed. WOW.... hmmmm...guess the thought of propping the doll up and slowling plowing into it didn't occur to them. Just goes to show how unsafe people can be when they're trying to safely prove something unsafe. Actually, wouldn't it have been smarter to emphasize the need to watch out forothers (including kids and smallanimals/pets)at all times when operating dangerous machinery??? If I workedwas his insurance agent, I'd ofdropped him immediately after seeing this!...lol
Old 02-11-2011, 03:48 AM
ScottMcM
My Feedback: (66)

ORIGINAL: moe7404

If we let natural selection do it's thing around here where I live, this place would be a ghost town[X(].....idiot central!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:09 PM
niceyearjiejie
Banned

it all happens so fast wow