Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

mythbusters

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 04:51 PM
moe7404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mythbusters

why do the mythbusters have to blow up, or shoot up every project?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: mythbusters

Duh !!!!!!!!!!! They only have the best job in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, what guy wouldn't LOVE to have their job. I've been married 47 yrs ,retired for 15 yrs & would leave my wife tommorrow & go back to work if they called me !!!!!!!! Besides ALL THAT they get to work with a really HOT redhead !!!!!!!!!! Blow up things, crash things & everything in between & get paid for it, AWSUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:00 PM
moe7404

true true that IS what they do. and they do it very good. and yes your right that would be a COOL job.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Link119
My Feedback: (1)

I find the show pointless because the myths are now more how to blow something into shreads than actually testing something like the yellowbook friction myth.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:22 AM
outdoorhunting

Test smest !!!! Shoot it up !!!!!!!!! blow it up !!!!! sink it !!! I could go on & on,but ya get my idea. Somehow, they've got it set up to get paid to do this. AND they have the HOT redhead !!!!! It don't get any better !!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention the HOT redhead ???? How could ANYONE find fault with them ??